6 hours to think about it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's nothing like driving home from Detroit after a heartbreaking loss like today . After 6 hours of driving I just chalked it up to the life of a Rams fan . Goodnight guys , my arse is dragging .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Drive safe man. And yeah - 48 years of being a Rams fan has taught me to pretty much move on after a loss. I get completely pissed during a loss and shortly after but I see no point in carrying it.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I hear ya man. But at least the waitress at the Firebird Tavern was damn hot. Oh well, maybe in four years when they come to town again they'll get a win for me.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I just count my blessings and put things in perspective...after about an hour of this, mind you...:banghead::dizzy::rant:(n):baghead::(:unsure::censored::rolleyes::)

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hear ya man. But at least the waitress at the Firebird Tavern was damn hot. Oh well, maybe in four years when they come to town again they'll get a win for me.
Sorry I didn't make it to meet you guys , but getting 5 people (two women ) organized is not easy . I did meet CGI and Ramzfanz for a couple of drinks . Two really nice guys I might add .

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just count my blessings and put things in perspective...after about an hour of this, mind you...:banghead::dizzy::rant:(n):baghead::(:unsure::censored::rolleyes::)
In the end it's only a game and family time is much more important . Who am I kidding , I wanted a win .