6 hour Rams gear sale - today only - 25% off.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Yeaaaaaah, that's silly.

There are racks of Bradford and Sam jerseys here for $10 each. Just lame that Sam didn't make the team and you can't get a Gurley, Donald, Quinn, or anyone current other than Austin locally.

That's crazy! They should have those in stock and ready to go! If I was in the market for a current player jersey, I'd want Gurley and/or Donald. Those two are the beasts on this squad IMHO.

FWIW...I saw Mikell and Finnegan jerseys (kids) as well...:wtf: move on already. Donate those unwanted items!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Gonna pick up one of these bad boys.

thumb.aspx

edit: does this count as the NFL shop? I have an extra 10% code from McDonalds.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gonna pick up one of these bad boys.

thumb.aspx

edit: does this count as the NFL shop? I have an extra 10% code from McDonalds.

That's nice!

Does what count as the NFL shop?

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

The sports leagues have a stranglehold on the rights and minimum prices. The stores that sell gear have to pay a fortune just for the right to sell the gear. It costs money to pay Cook!

We wouldn't pay $100 for a $5 chinese made jersey if we had a choice.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That's nice!

Does what count as the NFL shop?

Rams shop. It does count as the NFL shop for coupon purposes, which I thought it would.

It appears you can't stack coupons. When I entered my 10% off coupon it replaced the 25% off.