6 College Football Studs Who Can Help St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1483 ... f-nfc-west

The Rams are close.

With just a few key additions they will become a complete team that will have no trouble competing with the San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks for NFC West supremacy in 2013 and beyond.

The Washington Redskins' season now done, the Rams' two first-round draft picks are officially set at No. 16 and No. 22. Even though both picks come in the latter half of the first round, there should be plenty of players still available to fill the positions of need for the Rams.

Perhaps the most glaring of those needs is offensive tackle. Unfortunately, the depth of talent at that position became considerably shallower when Michigan's Taylor Lewan and Texas A&M's Jake Matthews both decided to return to school for their senior years.

If the Rams take a tackle in the first round, it may have to be a reach. Jeff Fisher and Les Snead are not likely to do that.

And in an article with "College Football Studs" in the title, I'm not likely to talk about any second-round talents whose stock has risen simply because other players decided to stay in school.

So, let's take a look at those college football players who have proved their studliness and who can help the Rams at their positions of need.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I would be okay with all of these guys (although at 16 a few might be a reach) other than Da'Rick Rogers.. Maybe he does become good, but I don't think he'll do much in the NFL.