52 to Zip... with only 183 passing yds.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Under 200 passing yards and we win by 52?

I wonder how many times that has happened!

Nothing says "Team Win" quite like that.

They should start handing out sunglasses at Rams games... you know... 'cause the future.....

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I would guess its not that uncommon. Most teams take the foot off the gas when up by 28 or more, and start leaning on the run game. The instances when they still win by 52 are because the other team turns it over a bunch of times, and can't stop the run.

Under 200 passing yards and we win by 52?

I wonder how many times that has happened!

Nothing says "Team Win" quite like that.

They should start handing out sunglasses at Rams games... you know... 'cause the future.....

Once, 1958 Baltimore Colts beat Green Bay Packers 56-0.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Passing yards is a deceptive stat. Peyton Manning passed for 380 or so against the Rams and managed 1 td.

FRO

Legend
In 11 games the Rams have played 3 teams with losing records. The first two games when we were still settling from losing our QB and against Oakland. It's good to see that we finally took care of business.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
In 11 games the Rams have played 3 teams with losing records. The first two games when we were still settling from losing our QB and against Oakland. It's good to see that we finally took care of business.
I know we played terrible vs the Vikings but they lost AP and a couple guys on D. They're a good team and probably would have a winning record. Bridgewater is legit.

FRO

Legend
I know we played terrible vs the Vikings but they lost AP and a couple guys on D. They're a good team and probably would have a winning record. Bridgewater is legit.
Yeah the one game Peterson plays has to be against us.