50 Best STL Rams Draft Picks/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Moostache

Rookie
The only thing you need to know about why the Rams have been stuck in the muck for a decade?
#29 Sam Bradford
#27 Ryan Fitzpatrick

When you have the #1 overall pick and are getting a franchise QB, you HAVE to get the right one.
Indianapolis did.
St. Louis did not.

Tehn to have the salt in the wound that he was not even evaluated as the best QB the team has drafted in 20 years? Ouch.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The only thing you need to know about why the Rams have been stuck in the muck for a decade?
#29 Sam Bradford
#27 Ryan Fitzpatrick

When you have the #1 overall pick and are getting a franchise QB, you HAVE to get the right one.
Indianapolis did.
St. Louis did not.

Tehn to have the salt in the wound that he was not even evaluated as the best QB the team has drafted in 20 years? Ouch.

Where is that damn popcorn emoji when u need it....

MrMotes

Starter
Taken with the number one overall pick, failed to become our franchise QB and that's one of our best picks.

Really though, except for a few obvious exceptions, most of the players we've drafted could be on either the 50 best or 50 worst list...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
My mind went straight to Eric Dickerson, but when I clicked on the link I saw it said "St Louis" Rams.