5 Reasons The Glass Is Half Full

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexRamFan

Rookie
I need to vent.......

1. At least it happened early in the year and gives the team and organization time to react, plan and prepare.

2. Just like in '99 when the team was built around an explosive offense a QB who had a quick release with the ability to fling it around the field was a perfect fit for a mad scientist and his scheme. This team is a perfect fit for a SOLID backup qb. Control the game, manage the rock, and take what the defense gives you.

3. Hell, if Trent Dilfer can do it....So can Shaun Hill.

4. This is no knock on Bradford because I feel sick for him and I think he had the tools to be good. But I think this is a blessing in disguise for this franchise. With all this young talent growing up BIG contracts are on the horizon. This avoids giving Sam a MASSIVE Andy Dalton like contract after the year. It clears up space for some of our core players on D and allows us to re-evaluate the QB situation.

5. If any staff can handle or adjust to this type of situation it is Fisher. They showed last year how to game plan and give this team the best chance of winning with what they had available at QB. I have full confidence in them.

Well...there ya go...I feel a little better. Now back to the Whiskey.