5 Reasons for Confidence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Faith in the offense- Our huge cast of young talent took a huge step last week.

Faith in the defense- Wilson was the SEA offense last week, Smith isn't that kind of QB.

Faith in the ST's- I think it's safe to say they're a top unit in this league. Hekker is one of my faves on the whole team, anyhow.

Faith in discipline-Rams played an immensely cleaner game last week. They saw SEA killling themselves and now they know what it's like to have the show on the other foot.

Faith in our coaches- I can say this 5 times and then be happy to say it more. Fisher out foxed and out coached Carrol last week. That's no secret, either.

Go Rams!!

rams2050

Starter
It all depends on whether the Rams bring their 'A' game.

I sure hope they do so. Would love to trounce the Chefs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I can say is that this team hasn't even come close to putting it all together for 60 minutes. This week I think they will, and will be the champ of Missouri

rams2050

Starter
Wouldn't it be great if dieter was right? And that this marks the beginning of a Rams' dynasty?

One can only hope, right?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
5 is a lot.

I could go 2. Maybe 3. 4 is a stretch. At 5, I'm thinking I might want some points.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
It all depends on whether the Rams bring their 'A' game.

I sure hope they do so. Would love to trounce the Chefs.

Actually, it would be great if they brought the "A" Team with them. Just in the off chance that the Chiefs are good a home. Not that they're playing well or anything.

Go Rams! We're going to be good next year!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Imho this team can beat anyone,anywhere if they do play how they are capable for 60 min.With the exception of maybe Denver and we'll see how they match up against them soon enough. GO RAMS

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Actually, it would be great if they brought the "A" Team with them. Just in the off chance that the Chiefs are good a home. Not that they're playing well or anything.

Go Rams! We're going to be good next year!

This poste reminds me of a post from "what Seahawks Fans are Saying" that said as I recall, the Rams are a collection of draft and combine wonders who ,don't put it together ,well that is the A team and they bring them every week , youth and inexperience have prevented them from bringing their A game on a sixty minute basis.

My favorite college coach isn't a football coach it's Brian Smith ,head wrestling coach at Mizzou, he has a "pyramid of success" the foundation is one word "believe" ,believe you will succeed IF you do the things you are taught that they will work if you do them the way it's taught, believe that if you work within the frame work (now football) of the play called and honor your assignments the play will succeed, believe that you can and will win if you play according the game plan.

Davis was like 18 of 21 last week , he believes in the plays , we slowed the run dramatically , the defense believes if they honor their assignments (and where they didn't they got gashed ) they IMO believe in the system (even if the fans don't) GAWD do they believe on special teams , ans more than anything I think they believe they can beat the best if they play their best after last week.
IMO we can do this I believe those draft darlings and combine stars are coming of age and are now ready to play a sixty minute game after holding off the world champs furious comeback ,they now believe they CAN hold a comeback off, lets get one of those early leads and keep piling it on ,

Rams43

Hall of Fame
This Ram team is capable of giving any other team all they want, and more.

Just ask the Cowboys, Eagles, Niners, and Seahawks. Those are 4 of the better teams in the entire league.

But I agree with others that we need to put it all together for 60 minutes in all three phases to be a consistent winner against the better teams. We really haven't managed to do that yet.

If our D can finally step up and do their freaking job against the Chiefs, we win going away. But if our D gives away all our gains on O and ST (again), then it could be a looooong afternoon.

It's so frustrating. After years of watching an extremely talent depleted roster struggle, we finally see some serious talent and even decent depth on the field every Sunday. But they haven't yet put it all together for those critical 60 minutes.

Hell, maybe it's kinda like learning to ride a bike. Seems so hard while learning and falling. And then... It all just clicks. And once mastered, it seems so easy.

Let's hope it clicks for them today.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Faith in the offense- Our huge cast of young talent took a huge step last week.

Faith in the defense- Wilson was the SEA offense last week, Smith isn't that kind of QB.

Faith in the ST's- I think it's safe to say they're a top unit in this league. Hekker is one of my faves on the whole team, anyhow.

Faith in discipline-Rams played an immensely cleaner game last week. They saw SEA killling themselves and now they know what it's like to have the show on the other foot.

Faith in our coaches- I can say this 5 times and then be happy to say it more. Fisher out foxed and out coached Carrol last week. That's no secret, either.

Go Rams!!

I'm not all that sure about the D and the biggest problem for me is having faith that discipline is here for the duration..I loved it last week, but it's been lacking for a long, long time...Hope it continues though