5 Most Anticipated Games For The St. Louis Rams This Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ViperLjs

Rookie
The Denver game scares me the most; they had the best passing offense in the NFL last year by a long shot with a 60.3% DVOA, while missing their pro-bowl left tackle Ryan Clady. Peyton Manning and Co. against our secondary......ugh. We better be able to apply MAJOR pressure consistently, or he is going to pick us apart. If the coaches play conservatively and fall back into base zone looks often, it may get ugly.

Everyone seems most worried about the division games, but we are basically custom-built to beat SF and Seattle....Arizona may give us more problems than we are expecting, however, even though their defense will take a major step back this year in all likelihood.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I'm not as excited about it. Last year we smashed offenses like the Broncos. We beat the Colts and the Bears in the exact same fashion that the Seahawks beat the Broncos during the Superbowl. If there defense greatly improves (a healthy Miller, Ware, and Talib say this is likely) than it becomes an interesting game. But if they play exactly like they did last year (which was pretty good) I think we this game hands down. Our team is designed to prey on offenses like this.
Don't forget the Saints too