5 Bad Teams That Could Make the Playoffs in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Arizona won a lot of close games last year, and had a lot of good fortune in doing so. I don't see them being as good this year, especially with their QB situation, he reinjured his bad knee, so who knows what their time table is with Palmer even.

jap

Legend
I just don't think the Cardinals are repeating that record....

Our D-Line is gonna trash Palmer.

Again.

10-6 as the WC could really do it.

I'm betting on 12 wins though.

They should consider themselves lucky if they are not down to their third string QB by the end of the first game with us. Let's see if Arians does any trash talking then! He better believe the Horns are not! gonna forget his verbal hodwash

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It's going to be a question of how fast can we get our run game to gel given all our youth.
Run games gel fast....Run blocking is what most of these guys (players & coaches) hang their hats on...Coach Boo will have a feild day with that sled drill and the hill....Now pass blocking.....:whistle:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they have a defense??
Minnesota has drafted pretty well...Anthony Barr is a monster...I like the DL Floyd....real good corner play from Waynes will shoot them in the top 1/3 in the league....very good drafting by their GM
yep, still a fan of Cord Patterson

They have a middle-of-the-pack defense last season. Good at pass D, but mediocre at run D. However, they drafted a decent CB(overrated, IMO) in Waynes & drafted the best ILB in the class(Eric Kendricks) in the 2nd round(absolute steal). They're going to be real good, real quick as long as Bridgewater continues to develop well.
exactly...Teddy was a steal...I think Kendricks is a lil small, but I thought the same about David in Tampa...and his brother in Philly...I actually like his brother a lil more...But him and Barr will be beasts...I liked the Vikings old MLB, what did they do with him? Chad....Greenwell?

They should consider themselves lucky if they are not down to their third string QB by the end of the first game with us. Let's see if Arians does any trash talking then! He better believe the Horns are not! gonna forget his verbal hodwash
Arians is on my sh!t list....But Logan Thomas can play....Interested to see how he does...love to hear what @Memento & @jrry32 think about this guy...VT has great student athletes....and have you looked an seen what they've done with their line? That's how you get FA linemen...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Arians is on my sh!t list....But Logan Thomas can play....Interested to see how he does...love to hear what @Memento & @jrry32 think about this guy...VT has great student athletes....and have you looked an seen what they've done with their line? That's how you get FA linemen...

We'll see. He has a good arm...but no accuracy, touch, or mechanics of which to speak of. He's awful when it comes to accuracy, in particular; he couldn't hit the Atlantic if he was standing on a rowboat in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.

He's big, he's strong, he can run, and he's smart academically, but Cam Newton, he is not. Not even close. Newton's much smarter on the field than Thomas is.

Ultimately, I think that they'll sink without Palmer. Lindley is arguably the worst backup in the league, and Thomas is far from NFL ready.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
LOL, ahaahahahahahah...I wanna wait for @jrry32 but I can't....too funny.
.but no accuracy, touch, or mechanics of which to speak of. He's awful when it comes to accuracy, in particular; he couldn't hit the Atlantic if he was standing on a rowboat in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.
here is a similar player...IMO...I just wanted to see what he did in college...
http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/randall-cunningham-1.html
I have a feeling he's also like a guy I really liked named....I'll just keep that quiet until Logan plays...but I believe he's a starter in the NFL...and a future winner...sometimes accuracy can be tricky to read...30-35 with 160 yards passing is not as impressive as 12-35 w/390 yards...IMO....
And after the super bowl, I really look differently at dump off passers...Really, when I watched Peyton in 2013, the number of short passes, the quick release, the quick routes..It reminded me of a guy I'd play in Madden...for serious money...He'd always use Green Bay...or the Chargers (probably in the 90's) and kick ass..Even last year, the way teams would play us...no 5-7 step drops..quick plays, get it out quick...neutralized our strongest unit, took advantage of our weakness, the coverage....
I don't know if the asshole known as Bruce Arians is a genius or what, but I do know that team is dangerous, and won with garbage behind the center. I have to respect them, even if they are moving into 9ers & Seahawk territory as far as dislike...

Okay...I couldn't stand the suspense...here's who I think Logan can be...like....just a bit...like
http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/brett-favre-1.html

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I liked him a lot as a sophomore but that was based on my expectation that he'd progress as a junior and senior. Instead, he regressed. I'm not high on him. Guy has all the physical tools in the world but he just doesn't appear to have it to me when it comes to instincts and feel for the game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Drew Stanton is Palmer's backup in AZ, and isn't terrible. Logan Thomas is the developmental guy that Arians didn't trust last year after we knocked Palmer and Stanton out of their lineup.

AZ's offense will be very good if Palmer stays healthy(big if). I liked the David Johnson pick in the draft, the rest of it was meh. Todd Bowles is in NY now, and there's your source of the outstanding patchwork job done on defense last year. That D is in for a let down this season. Not alot of talent, speed or pass rush in the front seven.

Rams will beat AZ this year as long as we don't have Austin Davis or Shaun Hill back there throwing picks and making dumb decisions late in the game again.

azcards

UDFA
Drew Stanton is Palmer's backup in AZ, and isn't terrible. Logan Thomas is the developmental guy that Arians didn't trust last year after we knocked Palmer and Stanton out of their lineup.

AZ's offense will be very good if Palmer stays healthy(big if). I liked the David Johnson pick in the draft, the rest of it was meh. Todd Bowles is in NY now, and there's your source of the outstanding patchwork job done on defense last year. That D is in for a let down this season. Not alot of talent, speed or pass rush in the front seven.

Rams will beat AZ this year as long as we don't have Austin Davis or Shaun Hill back there throwing picks and making dumb decisions late in the game again.

Agreed. If Palmer goes down (same fear as last year), it's over and the team needs to move on to a new QB. The oline on paper is the best that the Cards will have had in quite awhile which is definitely a positive.

Bowles is a big loss and I hope he has success in his new gig. Depending on the NFL's stance with Dwash, our LB core will be better with him.

Should be a fun year and here's to no injuries and the Rams/Cards atop of the West.

DVontel

Rookie

Should be good. Looking forward to it.

I do think we will split with ya'll this season.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Bad team? If we make the playoffs in the hardest division in football we're not a "bad team". At present we're an average team (on our recent record) given we have the hardest two or three schedules in the entire league EVERY year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If I knew how to "photo-shop" I'd pace Arian's or a Ariz. QB into this photo! hint! hint!
Ram beast.jpg

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Bottom line is Fish rises to the occasion for games in the division, which is great...the trouble is it always seems those would be gimme games that kill us. The Chefs and Giants games jump to mind. I wouldn't say that the coaches are looking past opponents per se, but it's a strange deal.

Open the season strong and soothe our nerves some.