4th round, what WR may be legit available?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I still have hopes we can somehow trade back in to round 2 or 3 (don't ask how, I don't know)
So I ask, who may be legitimately available in round 4?
I like Sterling Sheppard for this team, feel we could use a legit slot WR who runs precise routes
Im hoping Leonte Caroo does something stupid in the next week to drop him a bit (kid is a knucklehead)
Is Kenny Lawler gonna be available round 4? If we draft Goff it would be sweet to pair these 2 up
Aaron Burbridge- I am not a fan of Connor Cook and think this kid missed out because of Cook erratic play
Charone Peak? Kid cam on strong at the end of the year for Clemson and was buried on the depth chart behind some stud WR in his career. 4.5 speed, and played HARD against Bama in the Champ Game
Lastly, why is Thomas Duarte mocked so low? I know I asked about WR and this kid is more likely a TE but in the times I've seen him play, he kind of reminds me of Aaron Hernandez as a player- (not the whole psycho murderer thing)
Thoughts??

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think he means Mike Thomas from Southern Miss.

Keyarris Garrett and Charone Peake top my list, but both are high upside athletes who could go earlier in the draft.
I like Peake, Watson is going to be a stud QB but as he improved so did Peake, not sure which is the chicken and which is the egg...

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Take a look at Malcolm Mitchell from Georgia. He's had some knee issues but played this past season without any problems; very good athlete with a nice pair of hands, he's about 6' and 198lbs. He's projected to go about 4th round, I think this kid's a real sleeper if he falls that far. He's 24 and he split time as a db before becoming a full time receiver----take a look at his combine performance.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I bet a lot of the WRs go in round 3. The teams will fill up on DTs and Cbs in the first two rounds and then WRs will start to come off the board. Most of them are third round grades anyway. As long as the Rams get the best QB I will be happy. However, not forcing a pick in later rounds is best. Go BPA.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Charone Peake, Tajae Sharpe, Keyarris G, Mike Thomas

Tajae Sharpe. He may be the best route runner in this draft and has great hands. Needs to bulk up but only 21. Got to see him play a lot last year. Probably does not make it to the 4th but if he does he would be a steal.

ABRam

UDFA
Lawler looks intriguing and not just if we draft Goff. I think he's a slot guy with his quickness and cutting ability. Has long arms, big hands. Skinny, skinny though. Need that reliable goto guy on 3rd down. Projected to go somewhere in 4th.