4th Cog in Dline

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Thought this was going to be a Richie thread? Nope, just thinking about the D line of Long, Donald, Quinn and ???? Who best fills the #4 DT spot?

Alan

Legend
I'd say it was Brockers by default. Though he isn't the player I was hoping he'd be. Donald is the first awesome DT we've drafted in quite a while.

Last edited:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Brockers for sure. He might not show up on the stat sheet, or impact the game as huge as AD, but he is still an effect. I do not remember if it was in the SD or Denver game but he chased down a WR from behind off a screen pass, possibly saved a TD but either way pretty crazy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Brockers is a solid albeit quiet player out there.

I like him as a player and see his development on par with what typically is a slow position to transition from college to pros. I liken him to Ryan Pickett in that regard. Going to be a solid pro, but may not flash like Donald.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Brockers his stats may not be elite but he draws defenders and that allows our other players to shine.

Big Willie

Starter
Brockers is a solid albeit quiet player out there.

I like him as a player and see his development on par with what typically is a slow position to transition from college to pros. I liken him to Ryan Pickett in that regard. Going to be a solid pro, but may not flash like Donald.

I like your comparison to Big Grease, that is exactly who I think of when I see Brock. I think Brock will come into his own in about year 4.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Brockers played through a nagging ankle injury last year and still got 5 (actually 6) sacks. He occupies blockers & stuffs the run. IMO, he makes a perfect compliment to the Tasmanian Devil, Aaron Donald
images
images

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Brockers is the man. With Long back in Williams can fine tune this D-Engine that is our D-Line!!:D

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Brockers played through a nagging ankle injury last year and still got 5 (actually 6) sacks. He occupies blockers & stuffs the run. IMO, he makes a perfect compliment to the Tasmanian Devil, Aaron Donald
images
images
That a catchy and appropriate nickname for Donald, will it stick?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Long is the X Factor. Single him and he is coming to get your QB more often than not, double him and pick your poison. He has been at or near the top in QB pressures for a few years now. I know some people dont like that stat but ask any QB how much they like being chased around in the backfield and I'd wager not one would say yes.

The DL has been a little quieter than last year, and I think it's become crystal clear exactly why that happened.

The second best guy on the line is coming back.............

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Brockers easy, he is not and will never be a stat machine. He is still very young and is a fundamentally sound run stopper and space hog we need more sound players that aren't pretty stat machine athletic freaks not fewer.