4th and 1 from the 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
C'mon guys. Can we just assume that everyone here has a valid point?

Option A. Run the ball instead of throw it, and we probably win. (correct)
Option B. Run the ball instead of throw it, and we probably lose. (correct)
Option C. Not running it there was the wrong call (correct)
Option D. Not running it there was the right call (correct)

There. Now everybody wins, and sphincters board-wide can loosen up.

Multiple choice?

A.

Do I win something? :)

OK... moving on then.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Multiple choice?

A.

Do I win something? :)

OK... moving on then.
Yes, you win what's behind curtain #3.

pFWbaNb.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@Thordaddy

You know what dude, I don't think Hill is a great QB or a QB I would select to lead the Rams, IMO. Just a decent backup, IMO. I also think Davis has potential, just not behind that line, IMO. I just don't appreciate when starting Rams players are slammed because of what appears to be blind bias, IMO. While I may be tiresome in my defense of Hill against the few who insist on, IMO, misrepresenting his play, I strive to be honest and fair in my opinions, IMO.

That game ended on a Hill INT, IMO. You've taken that one play and put the fault on him removing it from his body of work that game just as you accused others of doing a few posts back, IMO. Hill threw 2 TDs that were called back, IMO. He put them in FG range but it was blocked, IMO. He drove them down to the 4 yard line in the final minutes for a hope of a win or OT, IMO. It was a hell of a defensive play on an open receiver with an accurate throw, IMO. In my non-professional opinion, Schotty made a high risk play call that just wasn't necessary with everything on the line and put Hill in a bad position, IMO. Now he's being made the scapegoat IMO. That is the context, IMO.

The Arizona game? Not so much, IMO. I still think the play calling was unimaginative except for the very few interesting calls, but Hill threw a lot of bad passes, IMO. Five by my count, IMO.
Yeah, but what's your opinion on that stuff?

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
So we are all agree that that was a horrible play call then? :popcorn:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
So we are all agree that that was a horrible play call then? :popcorn:
Check the other thread when it's mentioned that the same play call resulted in a touchdown against Dallas... and NO ONE called it a horrible call then.

It's only called horrible now because it didn't work.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Check the other thread when it's mentioned that the same play call resulted in a touchdown against Dallas... and NO ONE called it a horrible call then.

It's only called horrible now because it didn't work.
Hence why it's horrible! lol