49's Fans Whining Again!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I used to have an MG Midget... just loved that car.

64789659_a5cb1bbfc8.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I used to have an MG Midget... just loved that car.

64789659_a5cb1bbfc8.jpg

Had a co-worker who had one of those. We used to work on our cars together. Then came marriage along with vans, cars like everyone else, and playing it safe, sigh. Every once in a while a few of us would meet at midnight in Los Gatos, CA, right before the Highway 17 exit, and race through the Santa Cruz mountains to see who could get to the beach in Santa Cruz first. The only rule was that you had to keep your lights off the whole time. Idiotic fun times.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
I loved that car but because the dual carburetors were always going out of whack, I had to get rid of it. There were also problems with the fuel pump. I kept a spare in my trunk at all times.

fyolzn.jpg

This is a pic from the internet not the original one but close enough, except that the steering wheel is on the passenger side.
That's a sweet little ride Prime man, no offense, but now one can see why the blues guys in the van were laughing at your single finger salute to them. lol's

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Change it too Blue & yellow, but really who cares!!!