49's Fans Whining Again!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Rams fans would be pissed, too. I don't blame them. Even if the Seacocks' didn't use those colors, they'd still be hideous.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
We call upon BART General Manager Grace Crunican (who oddly enough worked as Director of the Seattle Department of Transportation prior to joining BART)

Idiots!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Who's going to pay for the refurnishing? Whiner fans?

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Well Bart just showed everyone who the best Cornerback in the league is: And by the way " Crabtree is a Punk!"

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
We call upon BART General Manager Grace Crunican (who oddly enough worked as Director of the Seattle Department of Transportation prior to joining BART)

Idiots!
A BART train derailed a few weeks ago. Perhaps that's an Omen for the 49ers future, as it seems to be playing out given all of the off-season arrests.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
A BART train derailed a few weeks ago. Perhaps that's an Omen for the 49ers future, as it seems to be playing out given all of the off-season arrests.

Have ridden on BART a few times to attend Oakland A's games. Not the best of experiences.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Have ridden on BART a few times to attend Oakland A's games. Not the best of experiences.
The best part of the Bay Area is the Oakland A's. Now, there's a real fan base of families and long time supporters who love their team and understand the sport. Too bad we have to take stinky smelly bacteria laden BART to get there.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The best part of the Bay Area is the Oakland A's. Now, there's a real fan base of families and long time supporters who love their team and understand the sport. Too bad we have to take stinky smelly bacteria laden BART to get there.

You've got the description of BART down perfectly.

True story: Got a seat right behind the A's dugout. Don't remember who was beating the A's that day but it was bad. Billy Martin came out of the dugout, I yelled something at him - probably an obscenity - and he flipped me off. I was once also flipped off by John Lee Hooker while driving on Highway 101 but that's another story for another day. :cool:

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
You've got the description of BART down perfectly.

True story: Got a seat right behind the A's dugout. Don't remember who was beating the A's that day but it was bad. Billy Martin came out of the dugout, I yelled something at him - probably an obscenity - and he flipped me off. I was once also flipped off by John Lee Hooker while driving on Highway 101 but that's another story for another day. :cool:
Dang Prime Time, Reminds me of Andrew Dice Clay: " I was having a real hard time makin friends so I went to the Doc and said HEY Doc, I'm havin a hard time makin friends you F-In Cocks--ker!" lol's
I love the A's, did you watch Moneyball with Billy Bean?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Dang Prime Time, Reminds me of Andrew Dice Clay: " I was having a real hard time makin friends so I went to the Doc and said HEY Doc, I'm havin a hard time makin friends you F-In Cocks--ker!" lol's
I love the A's, did you watch Moneyball with Billy Bean?

Yeah, I did watch that and enjoyed it very much.

Billy Martin was intense all the time and probably drunk that day, lol.

I was driving to see an outdoor concert in my little blue 61 Austin Healey Sprite. This was back in 73. If memory serves me well it was Mahogany Rush, Neil Schon, and Jeff Beck with Jan Hammer. A van pulled up right in front of me without signaling so I laid on the horn and waved my middle finger in his direction.

He flipped me back so I changed lanes and pulled up next to him to escalate matters. On the side of the van it said 'John Lee Hooker.' Years later I recognized him from an album cover. Btw he was laughing at me along with his buddies in the van.

Here's to your memory John, you crusty, old bastard, lol.

SierraRam

Recreational User

Very true! Those fans follow that team no matter what. I'm enjoying their fast start - They're a scrappy, never-say-die team that's easy to root for. (the anti-Dodgers)

Those seats would look 100% better in Kelly Green & Gold

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Too funny. That's what I call insult to injury. They ought to number them all 12 too.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Very true! Those fans follow that team no matter what. I'm enjoying their fast start - They're a scrappy, never-say-die team that's easy to root for. (the anti-Dodgers)

Those seats would look 100% better in Kelly Green & Gold
I'm a lifelong Dodgers fan but even with this great roster and new ownership I can't say that I feel much for these guys. On paper, there's so much that I feel like I should be excited about but this group seems to lack passion. I've often wondered if there is just too much disconnect between all the different cultural and language barriers by having so many nationalities on the team?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The title implies that they actually stopped whining. ;)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for John Lee Hooker story

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Yeah, I did watch that and enjoyed it very much.

Billy Martin was intense all the time and probably drunk that day, lol.

I was driving to see an outdoor concert in my little blue 61 Austin Healey Sprite. This was back in 73. If memory serves me well it was Mahogany Rush, Neil Schon, and Jeff Beck with Jan Hammer. A van pulled up right in front of me without signaling so I laid on the horn and waved my middle finger in his direction.

He flipped me back so I changed lanes and pulled up next to him to escalate matters. On the side of the van it said 'John Lee Hooker.' Years later I recognized him from an album cover. Btw he was laughing at me along with his buddies in the van.

Here's to your memory John, you crusty, old bastard, lol.

Very good story. And where can a guy get a 61 Austin Healey Sprite? Sounds like the newest soda wave in Texas. lol's

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Very good story. And where can a guy get a 61 Austin Healey Sprite? Sounds like the newest soda wave in Texas. lol's

I loved that car but because the dual carburetors were always going out of whack, I had to get rid of it. There were also problems with the fuel pump. I kept a spare in my trunk at all times.

fyolzn.jpg

This is a pic from the internet not the original one but close enough, except that the steering wheel is on the passenger side.