49ers Willl Not Beg Jim Haraugh To Stay....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Actually I think there is a shelf life on coaches like Harbaugh, that his effectiveness wanes a little bit every time a player survives his ire, so IMO losing him might not be the worst thing that could happen to that franchise.
The worst thing would be if they hired Spags:effemine:

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually I think there is a shelf life on coaches like Harbaugh, that his effectiveness wanes a little bit every time a player survives his ire, so IMO losing him might not be the worst thing that could happen to that franchise.

Or Danny Snyder decided to buy them! That would be trouble for sure...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He seems like the type that will always wear out his welcome.

I would not want him to coach the Rams. I get tired just watching him on the sidelines. He seems to have a grating personality.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Perception TD...

From my side of the fence, the whiners hiring spags would be the BEST move for them. I pray that happens.

Ram_of_Old

Perception TD...

From my side of the fence, the whiners hiring spags would be the BEST move for them. I pray that happens.
Maybe we can start a campaign in SF...."HIRE SPAGNOLA....AND GO TO THE SUPER BOWL!"
They might fall for it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Gotta wonder how this will effect their FA signings

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Honestly, it would be great to get this whiner off the other sideline....
image.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Too funny Ramrasta.

I love what this is becoming. Can you imagine sitting across the table from this douche trying to negotiate ANYTHING? Better have a couple boxes of Puffs on the table.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
lol
I keep loving to hear everything falling apart there in Whiner Land! Enjoy the End is Near and the Time of the Ram is upon you.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Jab I was partially scrolled down and stopped and thought it was going to be a dick with his face photoshopped on.

LOL someone should do that........wait this is a family board sorry!

Ram_of_Old

Jab I was partially scrolled down and stopped and thought it was going to be a dick with his face photoshopped on.

LOL someone should do that........wait this is a family board sorry!

He is close enough...