49ers sign Craig Dahl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thank God

My oldest and I have been laughing hard about this since yesterday. Good stuff. That Seahawks feather pen sets the stage properly... so fitting.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Craig Dahl highlights;

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113130AM_zpsa81302ce.png

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113109AM_zps4a14a186.png

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113037AM_zps59e2e4ad.png

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113018AM_zps6846c572.png

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113004AM_zpsc9f17d67.png

Playmaker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Craig Dahl highlights;

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113130AM_zpsa81302ce.png

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113109AM_zps4a14a186.png

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113037AM_zps59e2e4ad.png

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113018AM_zps6846c572.png

ScreenShot2013-03-17at113004AM_zpsc9f17d67.png

As I look at pictures like this, I like to play "Memories" by Elvis Pressley to reflect on the Craig Dahl era.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Always a good thing to have some inside info on a divisional rival, the only thing that I'm getting concerned with is the fact we keep having holes to fill both on o & d! There's only so many holes we can fill through draft day.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
jap said:
Do you guys remember the 2000 season Week One Monday night matchup our GSOT Rams had against the Denver Broncoes (the one where Torry and the Wizard of Az raced to the endzone while looking at each other)? The Rams had just won the Super Bowl the preceding season, and FA Billy Jenkins sold his services to the Broncs. The Broncs were able to stay close to the Rams for much of that game because Jenkins, who knew all our offensive alignments, were telling the Denver DC what we were doing, making Mike Shanahan's staff look much, much more intelligent than they really were.

I am convinced the '9ers were really stung by the fact that they couldn't put us away last year, that we even dominated the tied game. They may be planning to use Dahl like Shanahan used Jenkins to gain the edge over a feared divisional opponent. (I believe someone else alluded to this idea earlier.)
As I recall, the Rams scored a bajillion points in that game. If the Broncos new our offensive alignments, they certainly couldn't nt do anything about it. If anything , that game was a harbinger of just how bad our defense was going to be that year.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Faceplant said:
jap said:
Do you guys remember the 2000 season Week One Monday night matchup our GSOT Rams had against the Denver Broncoes (the one where Torry and the Wizard of Az raced to the endzone while looking at each other)? The Rams had just won the Super Bowl the preceding season, and FA Billy Jenkins sold his services to the Broncs. The Broncs were able to stay close to the Rams for much of that game because Jenkins, who knew all our offensive alignments, were telling the Denver DC what we were doing, making Mike Shanahan's staff look much, much more intelligent than they really were.

I am convinced the '9ers were really stung by the fact that they couldn't put us away last year, that we even dominated the tied game. They may be planning to use Dahl like Shanahan used Jenkins to gain the edge over a feared divisional opponent. (I believe someone else alluded to this idea earlier.)
As I recall, the Rams scored a bajillion points in that game. If the Broncos new our offensive alignments, they certainly couldn't nt do anything about it. If anything , that game was a harbinger of just how bad our defense was going to be that year.
That's what I was going to say. I thought we scored a lot...according to the interwebs the final score was 41-36, Rams winning

jap

Legend
brokeu91 said:
Faceplant said:
jap said:

That's what I was going to say. I thought we scored a lot...according to the interwebs the final score was 41-36, Rams winning

Jenkins was the reason the Broncs were able to keep up. He was telling the Denver OC what alignments out defense was in.

IOW, the Rams should have blown out the Broncoes that evening, but Jenkins' knowledge of our defensive scheme allowed them to hang much closer.