49ers sign Craig Dahl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Playmaker

[tweet]313028452171259904[/tweet]

:sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Buh-bye.

[tweet]313029173004349441[/tweet]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]313030227435614208[/tweet]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
See ya at the open field tackle!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A feather pen? Really? Welcome to SF Craig. :gay:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Finally, dahl working for the rams instead of against them.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
GcBean said:
He's a degenerate. Time to light his ass up, Mr. Cook!
You beat me to it! :hehe: I hope you guys are ready to see Jared fly past him so fast, Craig gets whiplash...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
I'm going to hold my tongue as to not anger the football gods and make Dahl a pro bowler.

Probably wise.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Unbelievable! I thought the whiners had a better sense about them, but whatever. I know one thing, I hope he plays as well for them as he did for us. :rofl:

jap

Legend
Do you guys remember the 2000 season Week One Monday night matchup our GSOT Rams had against the Denver Broncoes (the one where Torry and the Wizard of Az raced to the endzone while looking at each other)? The Rams had just won the Super Bowl the preceding season, and FA Billy Jenkins sold his services to the Broncs. The Broncs were able to stay close to the Rams for much of that game because Jenkins, who knew all our offensive alignments, were telling the Denver DC what we were doing, making Mike Shanahan's staff look much, much more intelligent than they really were.

I am convinced the '9ers were really stung by the fact that they couldn't put us away last year, that we even dominated the tied game. They may be planning to use Dahl like Shanahan used Jenkins to gain the edge over a feared divisional opponent. (I believe someone else alluded to this idea earlier.)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jap said:
Do you guys remember the 2000 season Week One Monday night matchup our GSOT Rams had against the Denver Broncoes (the one where Torry and the Wizard of Az raced to the endzone while looking at each other)? The Rams had just won the Super Bowl the preceding season, and FA Billy Jenkins sold his services to the Broncs. The Broncs were able to stay close to the Rams for much of that game because Jenkins, who knew all our offensive alignments, were telling the Denver DC what we were doing, making Mike Shanahan's staff look much, much more intelligent than they really were.

I am convinced the '9ers were really stung by the fact that they couldn't put us away last year, that we even dominated the tied game. They may be planning to use Dahl like Shanahan used Jenkins to gain the edge over a feared divisional opponent. (I believe someone else alluded to this idea earlier.)
Yeah, I thought that as well. We do have a new coordinator, but he'll be running Fisher's defense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jap said:

While this probably is partially true...the 49ers plan last year like most teams was to attack Craig Dahl...now that he's gone...

jap

Legend
X said:
jap said:

Yeah, I thought that as well. We do have a new coordinator, but he'll be running Fisher's defense.

Actually, I believe Fish indicated they were modifying the defense for the present team. That was one of the ramifications given why Greg Williams no longer was a fit as DC.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
jap said:

I'm not sure of the point regarding our Offense (minus Jackson, Amendola), especially with the difficulty we had scoring. Dahl could offer them insights on the defense, on the other hand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ram Quixote said:
jap said:

I'm not sure of the point regarding our Offense (minus Jackson, Amendola), especially with the difficulty we had scoring. Dahl could offer them insights on the defense, on the other hand.

He couldn't even offer himself insight on defense lol