49ers set sights on signing Pierre Garcon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I don't know why the 49ers would be considered "Front Runners" for Garcon! They Sucked last year and they don't have a QB!

kenny-powers2.gif

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He's not worth $16 million. He's got a solid one or two years left tops. I wanted him here in hopes he rubs off on Thomas or another draft pick. I wasn't expecting him to hold the keys to a Super Bowl and that's what the contract says.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9ers deserve some cred for identifying the guy they want and going out to get him with that deal. I like Garcon a lot as a FA addition, but no way I'd compete at that dollar amount for a guy his age and ability. Only way this works out for them is if they find a QB of course. If they do, it'll be interesting to watch how it plays out.

FA means overpaying, so here's hoping the Rams are smart enough to overpay a guy who is a bit younger with more ability. And if not, well then here's hoping they figure out a way to get er done in the draft. We need one more weapon that can be counted on at a minimum.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
With or without. Rams will succeed without him. Would of been icing on the cake, but we will survive.

Last edited:

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Deal isn't finalized yet. Could all be bullshit. Could also be a tactic on Garcon's side for the Rams to sweeten their deal.

If he does go to the Whiners, then screw it... We'll shoot for Pryor. Who is younger with a higher ceiling.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Ahahahahhahahahaha Hoyer + SF

Yeah Garcon, sounds like a great opportunity there!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
ohh well... Hoyer MUST be the backup though - I see them drafting a QB early this year...

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We might as well target Robert Woods now and get it over with.... I honestly think right now the good vet wr don't see Goff as someone they want to play with

That hypothesis doesn't work when the 49ers don't have a QB either.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yea but receivers also want to go where they know they going to put up they stats

Then why would he jump on board with a team that has ZERO guys on the roster that play QB?

It's the cheddar.

I'll give you the fact that they signed Hoyer but this "deal" with Garcon was announced well before Hoyer was signed.

We will see how it unfolds.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Wiki has Garcon signed with the 49'ers, YahooSports also suggested its a done deal.