49ers on 2013 Rams "They're going to be good."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsLife said:
I don't know man. Whether they win on Sunday or not, my fanhood for Kaepernick is through the roof. Haven't liked a player this much since our own Steven Jackson. And that's saying a lot for me. As long as Kap is playing and is their starter, the 9ers unfortunately will be my #2 team. So it's prob gonna stay that way for the next 10 yrs or so....
You're gonna catch shit for about 10 years or so then.
(if he lasts that long).

And yes, I know, you can't help it, and you looooovvvvvvvvvvvvve him, and shaddap. :amped:

RamsLife

UDFA
X said:
RamsLife said:
I don't know man. Whether they win on Sunday or not, my fanhood for Kaepernick is through the roof. Haven't liked a player this much since our own Steven Jackson. And that's saying a lot for me. As long as Kap is playing and is their starter, the 9ers unfortunately will be my #2 team. So it's prob gonna stay that way for the next 10 yrs or so....
You're gonna catch shyte for about 10 years or so then.
(if he lasts that long).

And yes, I know, you can't help it, and you looooovvvvvvvvvvvvve him, and shaddap. :amped:

Haha I know dude, but I can handle it. Took sh*t for being a diehard Rams fan for this long, think I can handle this too. Just want to state too that I would never root for the 9ers to beat us.....ever. So that's a plus I guess, lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsLife said:
Just want to state too that I would never root for the 9ers to beat us.....ever. So that's a plus I guess, lol.
That's all that matters. :nice: