49ers on 2013 Rams "They're going to be good."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
nittany ram said:
In all fairness though, that was a stupid question from the reporter. These guys are getting ready to play in the Superbowl and she asks them about some team that didn't even make the playoffs?

Besides, what else would they say? "Um, no, I think, uhhh, the Rams will suck, duhhh"
True. Good thing for them they didn't have to play us 8 times, yeah?

I wonder what the worst question is going to be, now that you mention it.
Hard to top this one...

Worst Question of the Day

A reporter, in a serious tone without a hint of sarcasm, asked 49ers fullback Bruce Miller: “So, did Ray do it?”
Miller deflected the question and did not warrant the reporter with a response.

<a class="postlink" href="http://nesn.com/2013/01/super-bowl-media-day-live-ray-lewis-faces-questions-as-he-prepares-for-final-game-of-nfl-career/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nesn.com/2013/01/super-bowl-medi ... fl-career/</a>

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
On a local sports radio show here yesterday,,, they were going down a list of the top 10 stupidest questions ever asked during Super Bowl week.

The one that I haven't forgotten was asked to a Ram...

"Is Ram a noun or a verb?"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
On a local sports radio show here yesterday,,, they were going down a list of the top 10 stupidest questions ever asked during Super Bowl week.

The one that I haven't forgotten was asked to a Ram...

"Is Ram a noun or a verb?"
Answer: "Yes."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
"How long have you been a black quarterbacK?"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Faceplant said:
Where did I say it was wrong to like 2 teams??? I like the Ravens in the AFC. The AFC, not the NFC West. That said, I don't love the Ravens with anywhere near the fervor and /or maniacal twitchyness that I do the Rams. That's just me. I have one team that I bleed for (sometimes literally). My Rams. If you don't think that being a fan of 2 divisional rivals is, ummm... well..... counterproductive, then I don't know what to say. Agree to disagree.

Well you did say you couldn't even fathom someone have 2 favorites. Just saying I don't get what the big deal is.

As far as being a fan of 2 division rivals, that just depends on the person. SF does have some likeable players, but I don't go out and root 49ers (unless they play NE/SEA).

fearsomefour

Legend
I work with a lady who claims to be both a Yankees fan and a Red Sox fan. In reality, of course, she isn't a true fan of either. She doesn't understand this, but, like I said she isn't a true fan.

Same thing applies here. When Ike Bruce went to the whiners I wished nothing but dropped passes and pulled hammies on him. When he retired a Ram all was forgiven.

I'm in Reno. Following and supporting UNR and Kap during his entire college career I was very disappointed he was drafted by the whiners....because it meant I could no longer vote for him.

The knock on Kap coming out was his accuracy. The whiners dont run much crossing stuff that I have seen. That isn't his strength and I don't think they want him having to read coverages much. It will be interesting to see what the Ravens come up with having two weeks to prepare for a guy making his 9th or 10th start. I think the whiners will counter with a bunch of different alignments.

As for Kap, because he is a whiner, I hope he throws 7 picks and retires out of shame.

F all things whiner.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Angry Ram said:
Faceplant said:
Where did I say it was wrong to like 2 teams??? I like the Ravens in the AFC. The AFC, not the NFC West. That said, I don't love the Ravens with anywhere near the fervor and /or maniacal twitchyness that I do the Rams. That's just me. I have one team that I bleed for (sometimes literally). My Rams. If you don't think that being a fan of 2 divisional rivals is, ummm... well..... counterproductive, then I don't know what to say. Agree to disagree.

Well you did say you couldn't even fathom someone have 2 favorites. Just saying I don't get what the big deal is.

I stand by that. I like a lot players and teams in the NFL, but I don't have two #1s. That doesn't make sense to me. It is the RAMS, and a bunch of other teams for the most part. Again, agree to disagree.

fearsomefour said:
I work with a lady who claims to be both a Yankees fan and a Red Sox fan. In reality, of course, she isn't a true fan of either. She doesn't understand this, but, like I said she isn't a true fan.

Boom.

fearsomefour said:
F all things whiner.

KABLAMO!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Faceplant said:
fearsomefour said:

Boom.

fearsomefour said:
F all things whiner.

KABLAMO!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:
:lol: I kid, I kid. Well...not about the #2 team unfortunately...
You need a lesson in how to properly hate the rivals.

freak the lesson. You need indoctrination.

Not the belt daddy! Not the belt! Nooooooo!!! :lol:

I get what you're saying tho. If it wasn't for my stupid love affair (no homo) with Kaepernick (never liked a player this much outside the Rams) I would still hate the 9ers and would never dream of rooting for them/ever think of making them my #2 team. But it is what it is. Still hate the Seahags and Cards with all my heart. Seahags are hands down my most hated team in the entire NFL.
Mark my words, the whiners won't remain your #2 for long, despite Kaper-whatever.

The first football game I ever watched was the NFC championship game between the niners and the cowboys in 1970. It was very clear to me the whiners were the bad guys, so I rooted for the Cowboys. When they lost to the Colts in SB5 I was very disappointed. The next season I was a Ram fan, but followed the Cowboys, too. And I was happy when they won SB6 against Miami.

But then came '73 and the Rams lost to the Cowboys in the playoffs and the hate was on. Those Rams didn't play the Cowboys very much so, looking back, 3 years still surprises me. With the Rams playing the whiners twice a year, maybe 3, I don't expect you to keep them as your #2 for more than a season.

Mark my words; the whiners will be more like number 2. :hehe:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
There has to be a medical term for this disorder!!!! Liking the Rams AND 49ers is not normal. No way, no how!!! Stop it! :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
There has to be a medical term for this disorder!!!! Liking the Rams AND 49ers is not normal. No way, no how!!! Stop it! :sly:
There is. It's called whatthehelliswrongwithyouitis.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Re: 49ers on 2013 Rams

TK42-RAM said:
I hope the 49ers lose the Super Bowl 456 to 0
I was going to say 603-0, you're just another niner lover aren't you? :ww:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
RamsLife said:
X said:
That was like listening to air getting let out of a tire.

"Daahhh, yeah, uhhh, I mean, they, we had that tie, which is kinda rare, and uhhh, you beat us at home, so.... yeah."

Shut the freak up fat boy.

HEY! Don't talk like that about my #2 team you freakin asshole!

Please switch your pic to Kaepernick :nono:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rams24/7 said:
RamsLife said:
X said:

"Daahhh, yeah, uhhh, I mean, they, we had that tie, which is kinda rare, and uhhh, you beat us at home, so.... yeah."

Yeah, no. I have veto power over all pics on this board. :sly:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
X said:
rams24/7 said:
RamsLife said:
X said:

Yeah, no. I have veto power over all pics on this board. :sly:

:bg:

RamsLife

UDFA
Ram Quixote said:
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:
You need a lesson in how to properly hate the rivals.

freak the lesson. You need indoctrination.

Not the belt daddy! Not the belt! Nooooooo!!! :lol:

I get what you're saying tho. If it wasn't for my stupid love affair (no homo) with Kaepernick (never liked a player this much outside the Rams) I would still hate the 9ers and would never dream of rooting for them/ever think of making them my #2 team. But it is what it is. Still hate the Seahags and Cards with all my heart. Seahags are hands down my most hated team in the entire NFL.
Mark my words, the whiners won't remain your #2 for long, despite Kaper-whatever.

The first football game I ever watched was the NFC championship game between the niners and the cowboys in 1970. It was very clear to me the whiners were the bad guys, so I rooted for the Cowboys. When they lost to the Colts in SB5 I was very disappointed. The next season I was a Ram fan, but followed the Cowboys, too. And I was happy when they won SB6 against Miami.

But then came '73 and the Rams lost to the Cowboys in the playoffs and the hate was on. Those Rams didn't play the Cowboys very much so, looking back, 3 years still surprises me. With the Rams playing the whiners twice a year, maybe 3, I don't expect you to keep them as your #2 for more than a season.

Mark my words; the whiners will be more like number 2. :hehe:

I don't know man. Whether they win on Sunday or not, my fanhood for Kaepernick is through the roof. Haven't liked a player this much since our own Steven Jackson. And that's saying a lot for me. As long as Kap is playing and is their starter, the 9ers unfortunately will be my #2 team. So it's prob gonna stay that way for the next 10 yrs or so....

RamsLife

UDFA
rams24/7 said:
RamsLife said:
X said:

Screw you....lol.