49ers on 2013 Rams "They're going to be good."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[vim]58503552[/vim]
<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/58503552" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/58503552</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was like listening to air getting let out of a tire.

"Daahhh, yeah, uhhh, I mean, they, we had that tie, which is kinda rare, and uhhh, you beat us at home, so.... yeah."

Shut the fuck up fat boy.

RamsLife

UDFA
X said:

"Daahhh, yeah, uhhh, I mean, they, we had that tie, which is kinda rare, and uhhh, you beat us at home, so.... yeah."

Shut the freak up fat boy.

HEY! Don't talk like that about my #2 team you fuckin asshole!

:lol: I kid, I kid. Well...not about the #2 team unfortunately...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Fuck your accolades you no name dirt lip pussies. I can't wait to kick you and your bitch coach in the teeth next year.

Bitch.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That was a really awkward interview. To be honest, I don't really give a shit what our rivals say or think about us. Unless it's "fuck those guys, I hate em and don't wanna talk about em." I don't care.

Nobody hates a shitty team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsLife said:
You need a lesson in how to properly hate the rivals.

Fuck the lesson. You need indoctrination.

RamsLife

UDFA
X said:
RamsLife said:

freak the lesson. You need indoctrination.

Not the belt daddy! Not the belt! Nooooooo!!! :lol:

I get what you're saying tho. If it wasn't for my stupid love affair (no homo) with Kaepernick (never liked a player this much outside the Rams) I would still hate the 9ers and would never dream of rooting for them/ever think of making them my #2 team. But it is what it is. Still hate the Seahags and Cards with all my heart. Seahags are hands down my most hated team in the entire NFL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: 49ers on 2013 Rams "They're going to be good."

Username said:
freak your accolades you no name dirt lip wusses. I can't wait to kick you and your bitch coach in the teeth next year.

Bitch.

:lol:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:

I get what you're saying tho. If it wasn't for my stupid love affair (no homo) with Kaepernick (never liked a player this much outside the Rams) I would still hate the 9ers and would never dream of rooting for them/ever think of making them my #2 team. But it is what it is. Still hate the Seahags and Cards with all my heart. Seahags are hands down my most hated team in the entire NFL.

Ummm..... What? Sorry. Cannot even fathom someone having 2 favorite teams, much less division rivals with decades of bad blood between them. Nope..... Can't fathom it. Can't do it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Faceplant said:
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:

Ummm..... What? Sorry. Cannot even fathom someone having 2 favorite teams, much less division rivals with decades of bad blood between them. Nope..... Can't fathom it. Can't do it.

I'm with ya! Hot damn!

But RamsLife is speaking his mind, that's cool, as WHACK as it is on this topic! :lol:

RamsLife

UDFA
Faceplant said:
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:

I hear ya man. Never in a billions yrs did I ever think I would ever like/root for the 9ers and have them as my 2nd team (never thought I would of had a 2nd team either) but ever since seeing Kaepernick play in week 11 MNF against the Bears, I fell in love with him. I've always hated the 9ers since I've became a diehard Rams fan in '03 (when I was 13) but ever since Kaepernick emerged to the spotlight, I just became a huge fan of his and later caught myself not only rooting for him, but for the 9ers as well.

There hasn't been any other player in the league in the last 10 yrs I've liked so much for me to actually root for their team and eventually adopt them as my 2nd team; esp that team being a freaking division rival. But Kaepernick has just done it for me. Love his cannon arm, his accuracy, off the charts mobility, pocket presence, leadership, poise, confidence, hardworker, his personality, and his love for the game and dedication to being the best QB he can be for his team.

If I had been a Rams fan back in the 80's then yea, I may of still liked Kaepernick, but like you guys, would prob never of rooted for them or even dreamed of liking them. But I missed all of that becoming a Rams fan in '03. Wasn't even born until '89, lol. As much as it pains me, as long as Kaepernick remains the starter, whether he does well or not, the 9ers are officially my #2 team. And that's ALL because of Kaepernick.

RamsLife

UDFA
Re: 49ers on 2013 Rams

CGI_Ram said:
Faceplant said:
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:

I'm with ya! Hot damn!

But RamsLife is speaking his mind, that's cool, as WHACK as it is on this topic! :lol:

Who would of ever thought I would become a 9ers fan? NOT ME, I"ll tell you that much CGI. Damn you Kaepernick. Damn you!!!!!!!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Sniff... sniff... Smell that? Smells like fear. F*ck the whiners!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
X said:

Shut the fuck up fat boy.

I can't resist..damn X that was FUNNY...on your part. :lmao:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Faceplant said:
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:

What's wrong w/ having 2 teams? Or even liking other teams?? It's the Rams and Steelers for me + some that are just likeable to me.

I say as long as you don't switch and bandwagon every year, it's all good.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Man I can enjoy watching other teams play but Rams are my team. F the Niners and Hawks.
Harabaugh brothers fest is making me vomit.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

I hope the 49ers lose the Super Bowl 456 to 0

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Angry Ram said:
Faceplant said:
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:

What's wrong w/ having 2 teams? Or even liking other teams?? It's the Rams and Steelers for me + some that are just likeable to me.

I say as long as you don't switch and bandwagon every year, it's all good.

Where did I say it was wrong to like 2 teams??? I like the Ravens in the AFC. The AFC, not the NFC West. That said, I don't love the Ravens with anywhere near the fervor and /or maniacal twitchyness that I do the Rams. That's just me. I have one team that I bleed for (sometimes literally). My Rams. If you don't think that being a fan of 2 divisional rivals is, ummm... well..... counterproductive, then I don't know what to say. Agree to disagree.

nittany ram

Rookie
X said:

Shut the freak up fat boy.

LOL

In all fairness though, that was a stupid question from the reporter. These guys are getting ready to play in the Superbowl and she asks them about some team that didn't even make the playoffs?

Besides, what else would they say? "Um, no, I think, uhhh, the Rams will suck, duhhh"