49er’s at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
It was said at the time though that after both shoulders were redone, that they would not be a problem for him anymore. Still, many fans wanted him gone.

I don't remember that being known before the whole Raider free agency debacle. Maybe the Rams did but he still had a bum shoulder which is what voided the Raider deal and the Rams brought him back. Fans didn't know everything would be fine post another surgery.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So that means we get the Panthers?

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Perhaps. I’m thinking you put Goff in there with the lack of protection Mannion is getting and Goff has a pretty subpar day too. Just sayin’...

Mannion had some good and bad throws so im not ready to kick him to the curb yet, BUT he should have competition for the backup job next year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards driving on Shithawks, near redzone with 4 mins left...

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck this I’m pissed, happy new year to you all. I love the Rams and you all!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and look.... A Seattle player rolling up on a Cards OL from behind and injuring him. Imagine that.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Hey Stan! Season ticket holder here. I left at halftime and didn't spend an additional dime at the stadium. I'm now sitting down to an early dinner at a restaurant far from the game. At the playoff game next week, I won't be spending any money at the game either. I'm pi$$ed off! $300 means nothing to you, it matters to me...

fearsomefour

Legend
Hey Stan! Season ticket holder here. I left at halftime and didn't spend an additional dime at the stadium. I'm now sitting down to an early dinner at a restaurant far from the game. At the playoff game next week, I won't be spending any money at the game either. I'm pi$$ed off! $300 means nothing to you, it matters to me...
Oh, you're that guy

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't remember that being known before the whole Raider free agency debacle. Maybe the Rams did but he still had a bum shoulder which is what voided the Raider deal and the Rams brought him back. Fans didn't know everything would be fine post another surgery.
That's not my memory.

I remember that the Rams had no problems bringing him back when the Raiders backed out of the deal because of buyers remorse, and used the shoulder as an excuse to void the contract. As for the last shoulder being redone, I remember the likely good outcome of that surgery, which was why I was pizzed and arguing with Post Dispatch folks on RamStalk about it. They were just tired of a constantly injured Saffold and didn't believe it would ever get better.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We would be 3 seed with Atlanta I think, and if we won, back to the Vikings. Not sure 4 seed wasn't a better option.