49ers are on the decline

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I agree they are facing adversity and have a closing window for success without preventative maintenance.

Tough to agree with the title of the OP although the content is wonderful.
They could be on the cusp of decline. But until they ACTUALLY decline...well....those losers are worthy foes.

Ramatik

Starter
Talking about over rated....

Kaepernick is a fraud just waiting to be exposed.

He's a P.O.S.
And to see "proof" of my point of view, please see the thread on how this over hyped, over whiney, P.O.S. feels like he's disrespected because is his tattoos, attire and ghetto speak.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And to see "proof" of my point of view, please see the thread on how this over hyped, over whiney, P.O.S. feels like he's disrespected because is his tattoos, attire and ghetto speak.
The douche is such a poser. Why in THE HELL would he be using ghetto speak?

Cardncub

Rookie
Not a dig at you, but why does Crabtree always get left off of the "really good players" list?

Crabtree would be the number 1 receiver on every team in the division except for Arizona, and his play elevates that "overrated passer" that the OP talks about.

Kaepernick is more than capable, and they added Stevie Johnson to the mix. The 49ers window may be closing, but it is still wide open this year, and with a mobile QB in Kaepernick, a running game that carved the Rams up last year, and a 100% Crabtree the 49ers are going to give teams fits this year, especially the Rams. I don't know that we win either of our games against them this year

The Cards are so deep at WR I doubt if he would even be the #3 or 4 receiver.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With a ticking time bomb of a Coach it will be a fast slide once it starts.

I've been saying the same. If they stumble, it could fall apart out there in SF.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been saying the same. If they stumble, it could fall apart out there in SF.

Maybe. They've had an amazing number of draft picks the last couple of years though - I'd have to think they're deeper than the typical team that's had 3 straight very good years like they have. So even if things fall apart a bit, I'd suspect they have the depth for it not to become a true collapse - at least for a while.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe. They've had an amazing number of draft picks the last couple of years though - I'd have to think they're deeper than the typical team that's had 3 straight very good years like they have. So even if things fall apart a bit, I'd suspect they have the depth for it not to become a true collapse - at least for a while.

Valid points and you could very well be right.

I'm speaking to the potential mental state of the team; Harbaugh's situation, a new contract for Kaeperdick, the injuries, and expectations... If they stumble does this create enough drama to gobble them up? I think it's possible.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
This whole division could be a toss up. I think the Rams are really the team thats improved with others stagnate or taken a step back

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Niners have a lot of issues. Bowman being out half the year is going to hurt them. I am not sold on that Qb they have and Aldon SMith is a head case.