49ers adding Stevie Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
OH FUCK YOU SAN FRAN!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Im not impressed, Johnson has been on a major decline the last 2 years. hes no better than pettis and hes a lot older

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Welp ... there is their speed guy. i hope they understand that Kaep won't have enough time against the Rams to throw the ball that deep but...

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
FML... they always give me a reason to hate them more and more and more every year....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shoot. I was hoping the Rams would consider him. He's a proven WR that can play when motivated.

Slappy967

Starter
Decent move but I really feel the Niners "resurgence" is on life support. I look forward to seeing little Stevie Johnson get popped by Tree or TJ.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He's been a below average number one for the Bills, but he wouldn't have to be a number one in the 69er's system. He may be a tad overrated, but I still think that he could be one of the better number two receivers in the league. He's certainly more proven than anyone we have right now. I hate San Fran...but picking up a guy like that for a conditional pick in a weaker draft? That's a smart move.

However it turns out, the NFC West arms race continues...

Memphis Ram

Legend
Well at least the Bills made up for that 2015 4th rounder they gave away. Still they VASTLY overpaid to move up 5 spots for Sammy Watkins.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting trade.
Buffalo takes a $10mil cap hit in 2014.
Johnson makes around $4 mil in 2014, $6 mil in 2015 and $6 mil in 2016

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Well at least the Bills made up for that 2015 4th rounder they gave away. Still they VASTLY overpaid to move up 5 spots for Sammy Watkins.
Even as a guy who wanted Watkins here, I'll agree with this. That was a crazy trade.

Maybe their fanbase was mad over trading away the Austin pick last year.

fearsomefour

Legend
Manningham, Llyod, Johnson....the Whiners desperate search for a WR not named Boldin continues. They certainly cant develop them based on their recent draft history at the position.
When your 30th in the league in passing I guess you will look where you can.
Is there much of a difference between Johnson and Britt?....except not giving up a pick.

V3

Hall of Fame
I have more faith in Givens then I do in Stevie Johnson.

At least Givens is cheaper, has a rapport with Bradford, and has some possible upside. Johnson is on his way down. I would have done it for a 5 but not 4.