49er week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
Well my Rams bros (and gals), it is officially the greatest week of the year. Yes, you guessed it, it is 49er week. After a nice little win today, we remain in the comforts of our own home, and will dawn the wonderful throwbacks, to lay a nice beat down to those whiner beaches for the west coast. It's stillsunday, and I a,ready pumped for this game!!!!!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'll be there! Never seen Kap play in person. Looking forward to all the arm kisses after we plant him. :yess:

fearsomefour

Legend
As long as the Rams don't give up any big cheap TDs down field with Kap breaking contain and throwing a deep ball and they control the Whiners pass rush the Rams should get two in a row.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll be there! Never seen Kap play in person. Looking forward to all the arm kisses after we plant him. :yess:
If you don't recognize him, imagine a turd, coming out of an ass, he looks like that.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
O9ZriYf.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not gonna gloat at all until we can string wins consistently. The last time we won 3 in a row was against Buffalo in 2012.

jap

Legend
The Horns gotta sweep the NFC West this season. That's six big wins right there. We should sweep the '9ers this year. We are halfway there with the other two divisional foes, although beating the 'Hawks at home may require full team effort. The damn Cards have swept us fairly recently so that fact and Arians' big mouth demands payback.

RamzFanz

Damnit

You hit us up. Let's meet. We know the best parking, girls in chaps, seat stealing, and seafood. Bring cash, we drink a lot.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
If you don't recognize him, imagine a turd, coming out of an ass, he looks like that.

Mr. Peek-a-boo? Like when you have to crap so bad you are duck walking and it's playing peek-a-boo on you?

Yes. That is what he's like.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Not gonna gloat at all until we can string wins consistently. The last time we won 3 in a row was against Buffalo in 2012.

No worries. We'll reach out and help the last fans on the victory train! 5 wins in a row. Watch. (y)

F. Mulder

Starter
As long as the Rams don't give up any big cheap TDs down field with Kap breaking contain and throwing a deep ball and they control the Whiners pass rush the Rams should get two in a row.
THIS^

I'd put a spy on him and really keep your pass rushing lanes to force him to throw from the pocket and his effectiveness suffers greatly. It's when he has open space in front of him and can tuck the ball and run that he can rip off some big yardage but, as was quoted, he is most dangerous to me when he is running around like a chicken with his head cut off, extending plays, and finding someone open deep. That also forces the DBs to stay with their guys and not get tempted to come up and try to get him until he is past the LOS.

SF still has a good D and this might be a game where Gurley doesn't run for 100000 yards and carry the offense on his back. The O might actually have to contribute. What SF seems to be lacking that would really hurt us in the past, is losing guys like Gore who could gash you inside and take seemingly benign plays and cut back for big gains. I think their rushing attack is very different this season. SFs DTs always seemed to get penetration in the past too.

It is a fragile team that if we play a cleaner game can handle but my biggest worries are taking teams that can almost quit during a game and give them life by poor plays. Get up on them fast and keep going. That's what pissed me off the most about the Cleveland game. For being totally dominated they were one holding call on a long pass taken away from being at the door step of a 10-6 (?) game at the time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

If I was on the team and we are pummeling him, I'd stand over him and make him kiss his bicep as he laid on the ground in pain.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
74e5ce21cd2aa1a50b3d0e0e9bd57482ade2d0be26fe0fdd7f0407cd8bf84a93.jpg

This isn't entire accurate since they had some good teams in the '90s but I thought it was funny.