48 hours from now you will be...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
trying my best to balance drinking beer and staying awake till the 13th pick...

Pretty much that. I will be drinking beers with the other football crazies in my neighborhood...most likely in the garage...most likely chain smoking...even though I never smoke....unless I'm drinking.......yeah, Friday will be a rough one.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Pretty much that. I will be drinking beers with the other football crazies in my neighborhood...most likely in the garage...most likely chain smoking...even though I never smoke....unless I'm drinking.......yeah, Friday will be a rough one.

I heard somewhere that shit is bad for you. :sneaky:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I heard somewhere that crap is bad for you. :sneaky:

It definitely is. Last time I did that I woke feeling like a cat crapped in my mouth. I don't know why I all of a sudden think those things are anything less than disgusting after a few beers...well, more than a few.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I'll be in the hospital. Baby #3 is coming tomorrow (Thursday, AKA THE big day) so that will keep me preoccupied. I'll have to be checking my phone a lot... (But not too much)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It definitely is. Last time I did that I woke feeling like a cat crapped in my mouth. I don't know why I all of a sudden think those things are anything less than disgusting after a few beers...well, more than a few.

Yeah I quit about 2 1/2 years ago and cannot for the life of me figure out why I wasn't smart enough to quit after the first one I had LOL.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be in the hospital. Baby #3 is coming tomorrow (Thursday, AKA THE big day) so that will keep me preoccupied. I'll have to be checking my phone a lot... (But not too much)
Obviously you are naming the child after the Rams selection.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Checking out how the new Rams will fit and dreaming of multiple Super Bowl wins as well as lining up who is coming day 2

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Congratulations!

laramsoriginal

Starter
Buy an e-cig and vape the whole draft. No nasty tastes the following day

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Thats awesome. Congratulations

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Nice. That should be a great day for you. Drafts come and go and by December, the majority of the guys taken the next 3 days will all join the 256th pick and be irrelevant. But this will last forever.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Congratulations, man. 'Paul' is a good strong name. You should consider that. (y)

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
drinking beer and thinking "one day closer to watching some Rams football".

GO RAMS!!!!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Be posted up in the recliner with a full belly of food and beer waiting for the booooos when the comish comes on the stage to start the draft.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Congratulations, man. 'Paul' is a good strong name. You should consider that. (y)
completaego.gif

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Congrats. If the Rams draft Robinson will you name him Greg?