48 hours from now you will be...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'll be sipping a cold one with a big ol' grin on my face...regardless of which way we go it sure looks like we're getting an impact player.

Of the "top 10" even the guy I want the least (Mike Evans) would still give me something to be excited about.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll be reading SmartFootball.com to find out what a draft is. :heh:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll be on the road:cry:

I'll have to watch it on an ipad, at least I'm not driving.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll probably be biting my fingernails hoping the Rams hit a home run with this draft!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
My employer had suspended our service for a few day because we had buried them in work and they needed catch up time. He called today to see if I was ready to resume my night work and I told him not until Monday.

If he had asked why, I would have said 4 day drunken Rams binge.

Sadly, he didn't ask.

V3

Hall of Fame
Can't tell you how I'll feel. Depends on what they do.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I expect many of us will be in the chat screaming, either at each other or general.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure are a bunch of buzzkills in this thread, lol.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Sleeping in preparation for my exam in 6 and a half hours... :'(

rdw

Pro Bowler
eZbxc0r.gif

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bummer. NFL app on your phone?

Yeah, I have the Rams app too, which will show me the picks/trades. They did last year at least. Honestly it wouldn't be hard for me to slip away and check on our computer. Depending on how crowded it is of course. I don't expect it to be too crowded though.

I'll also be paying attention to the Kings game as well, so Thursday shall be a busy one.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I have the Rams app too, which will show me the picks/trades. They did last year at least. Honestly it wouldn't be hard for me to slip away and check on our computer. Depending on how crowded it is of course. I don't expect it to be too crowded though.

I'll also be paying attention to the Kings game as well, so Thursday shall be a busy one.
GO KINGS!!!!