46 and 2 by Tool

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Damn these kids get after it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey, I almost forgot. I had lunch with a couple of guys today in West Palm, and one of them was Patrick Johansson, the drummer for Yngwie Malmsteen. He's a pretty chill dude.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Hey, I almost forgot. I had lunch with a couple of guys today in West Palm, and one of them was Patrick Johansson, the drummer for Yngwie Malmsteen. He's a pretty chill dude.

The perks of owning a big website..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah. Right.

Actually, he has a condo here, and he was with a buddy of his who's loosely connected to the industry I'm in, and who's a buddy of mine. They were in the area to see the new Metallica movie at IMAX. I gotta check that out, but I'm going in loaded.

PhxRam

Bah. Metallica...

I lost interest ever since napster.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ahhhh. A man of principles.

I'll think of you while my brain is being melted by herbal supplements and Kirk Hammett.

PhxRam

X said:

I'll think of you while my brain is being melted by herbal supplements and Kirk Hammett.

And I will download 2 gigs of metallica for free while you pay 20.00 dollars to watch a movie.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
X said:

And I will download 2 gigs of metallica for free while you pay 20.00 dollars to watch a movie.
That should sound and look good on an iPod. You enjoy that while I'm watching them jam on a 52' by 72' screen while listening in dolby surround with 8 foot speakers.

PhxRam

X said:
PhxRam said:
X said:

That should sound and look good on an iPod. You enjoy that while I'm watching them jam on a 52' by 72' screen while listening in dolby surround with 8 foot speakers.

Metallica has a waiver that you must sign before watching the film that you must forget everything you had just seen so you have to go back and watch it again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:
X said:

Metallica has a waiver that you must sign before watching the film that you must forget everything you had just seen so you have to go back and watch it again.
I'm gonna forget it anyway.

Hopefully.
getting-stoned.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
That kicked butt. A pretty slick studio for a bunch of kids....I wonder whos daddy is a producer.

Speaking of meeting rock stars and what not I used to run a rehearsal/recording studio in San Diego so I have met a few. Most were cool, a few jerks.
The coolest dude was probably Ronnie James Dio. Met him in Balboa Park in San Diego of all places when I was about 19 or so. We talked music for a bit it was summer and hotter than heck and he bought me a Sprite from a drink cart. Ha. Pretty funny. He was playing at the amputheatre in the park that night, got to see the show (which was killer) and got a pic and hung out after....super nice dude.

PhxRam

fearsomefour said:
That kicked butt. A pretty slick studio for a bunch of kids....I wonder whos daddy is a producer.

Speaking of meeting rock stars and what not I used to run a rehearsal/recording studio in San Diego so I have met a few. Most were cool, a few jerks.
The coolest dude was probably Ronnie James Dio. Met him in Balboa Park in San Diego of all places when I was about 19 or so. We talked music for a bit it was summer and hotter than heck and he bought me a Sprite from a drink cart. Ha. Pretty funny. He was playing at the amputheatre in the park that night, got to see the show (which was killer) and got a pic and hung out after....super nice dude.

He (Dio) is actually from my home town. Got a street named after him (Dio Way). Kind of weird that there was a triple homicide in the house next to where he grew up.

fearsomefour

Legend
PhxRam said:
fearsomefour said:

He (Dio) is actually from my home town. Got a street named after him (Dio Way). Kind of weird that there was a triple homicide in the house next to where he grew up.

That is strange. I wonder how many times fans have taken the street sign?
All I know is that little dude was blessed with a massive voice and sing like no other.