43-20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hate to bring this score up again but there was a thread here that noted that was the first time in NFL history that score was recorded.

But what got by me is the day before, the Georgia Bulldogs defeated the Florida Gators, yep, 43-20. Numerology and coincidence never cease to amaze me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hate to bring this score up again but there was a thread here that noted that was the first time in NFL history that score was recorded.
But what got by me is the day before, the Georgia Bulldogs defeated the Florida Gators, yep, 43-20. Numerology and coincidence never cease to amaze me.
That is weird.

Now… WHAT does it mean Husker?

Or… Anyone?

Freaky.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe it means there has been an alignment in the cosmos that allows the Rams to win 4 in a row, gaining 3 spots in the playoff race, while climbing to spot 2 in the division, all the while having 0 injuries along the way.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Reminds me of the dyslexic insomniac who stayed up all night contemplating the meaning of 'Dog'.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I'm a Rams fan and a Gator fan, so it means fuck my life.
It was in a way freeing. I turned the UF-UGA game off at half and turned off LAR-DAL around the end of the first quarter.

sloramfan

Starter
geeze loweeze...

talk about a hilarious thread...

you guys are killin me...

go rams

slo