40 in Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
so its 1:40 something and I'm in Seattle, and I'm officially 40 years old. Wow. I'm on vacation with my girlfriend and her son. He was born in '99. He's old enough to drive. Has it been that long since we won a Superbowl? Feeling old right now. Deep thoughts by rdw...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
All that matters is that your enjoying where you are.
Both in places and in life.
Stop counting.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Happy Birthday

I thought you meant it was 40 degrees up there.

If you haven't already got yourself a pair... you might want to go out and get yourself a good set of readers. LOL

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
so its 1:40 something and I'm in Seattle, and I'm officially 40 years old. Wow. I'm on vacation with my girlfriend and her son. He was born in '99. He's old enough to drive. Has it been that long since we won a Superbowl? Feeling old right now. Deep thoughts by rdw...

You're just hitting your stride. You were 13 when I turned 40 - you have a LOT of good times ahead.
(They'll be better if you have a dog).

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Ok it's clear your girlfriend needs to have another kid :p

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Happy Birthday

I thought you meant it was 40 degrees up there.

If you haven't already got yourself a pair... you might want to go out and get yourself a good set of readers. LOL
Great advice.
On my 40th birthday, it seemed like my arms were too short :LOL:to read.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It is an omen! This is the year the Rams take charge again. Your GFs son was born in 99 and now he is in Seattle at 16 and you are there on your 40th birthday.

I think you just changed the Hawks Mojo. Nice job!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You're just hitting your stride. You were 13 when I turned 40 - you have a LOT of good times ahead.
(They'll be better if you have a dog).

So true
Before I turned 40 I thought the world was ending but the day I did I felt so damn good - I had made it
And the best years if my life were about to start
43 now and it's been the best years of my life

Side note -- My daughter was two when we lost to the Pats and I still blame the infant child for the loss