4 round mock 1.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'm not guessing which of our FA we keep. I have a feeling were losing JJ, but I'm hoping we can keep the D together. The only FA pickup I want is Alshon Jeffrey if we can afford it, or Josh Gordon if we can not. Let's say we grabbed one of the two. With that said, here's my draft hopes:

1. Paxton Lynch/Jared Goff
I do not see the Rams winning more than 1 more game with the way they are playing on offense. If that's the case we may not need to trade up to get one of these two. If we do, I'd be willing to give up a first next year to snag a QB. Paxton Lynch in the right system can be our Cam Newton. The man can pass AND can beat you with his feet. His size will allow him to see easily over the oline to find our little spark plug in TA. Goff is a very under rated player in my book. He's good at sensing pressure and moving around to buy some time. He makes good throws on the run. Reminds me a little of Teddy Bridgewater.

2a. Tyler Boyd
I keep seeing him mocked in the 2nd round and I dont understand it. He has broken a lot of Larry Fitzgeralds receiving records. He makes catches in traffic, wins 50-50 balls, runs good routes, and has decent speed. If he's there, take him. He may fall because of his DUI, but his talent is obvious. He's Keenan Allen 2.0

2b. OJ Howard - TE - Alabama
Goodbye, Jared Cook.

3. Max Tuerk - C - USC
I'm hoping that Battle will replace Robinson at LT which would move him to LG where I believe he would dominate. That leaves the center position to be upgraded.
Battle, Robinson, Turek, Brown, Frankenstein.

4. Mike Williams - WR - Clemson
In the event Boyd doesn't work out, or we don't snag one of my FA wishlist players, we take Mike Williams. Williams has first round talent but will drop because of his unfortunate neck injury. Even if the other two do pan out, you can never have enough good receivers. Think Martavious Bryant.

Stel

Starter
I think we would have to trade up for either Lynch or Goff.

Love Boyd.

Think second round is too high for Howard. I'd rather have Hunter Henry or Jake Butt.

As a second WR in the fourth, I'd rather go with Rashard Higgins. Guy makes plays.

If Jenkins isn't resigned, I think we have to use a premium pick on a CB.

FRO

Legend
Side note, how bad must your parents hate you to call you Jake Butt? Hopefully his brother isn't named Jack.

I love the draft. I think Howard is a very high upside prospect. Alshon Jeffrey won't hit the market, but if he does jump all over that.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
3. Max Tuerk - C - USC
I'm hoping that Battle will replace Robinson at LT which would move him to LG where I believe he would dominate. That leaves the center position to be upgraded.
Battle, Robinson, Turek, Brown, Frankenstein.

Now I would love that offensive line with hope of a new OL Coach!