4.42 Unofficial For Dennard

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Really a full tenth slower officially??? Hard to believe

Screen_Shot_2014_02_25_at_21_07_12.jpg

http://www.nfl.com

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He is really stiff. Has a hard time changing directions, but would be fine man to man. Dix ran a coupe unofficial 4.5's and looked smooth in the drills. I like Gilbert better than Dennard.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
He is really stiff. Has a hard time changing directions, but would be fine man to man. Dix ran a coupe unofficial 4.5's and looked smooth in the drills. I like Gilbert better than Dennard.
I think many teams feel as you DR Ram. Gilbert looks to have overtaken or came up even as one of the top DB's in the 2014 draft currently.

Rams should target many CB's in this draft if CF is burnt toast as I truly believe and JJ continue his decline then lets hope we come away with two good ones.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have not seen Giilbert play Dix did not impress me at the end of the year in run support he seemed to be trying to get out of the way

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think many teams feel as you DR Ram. Gilbert looks to have overtaken or came up even as one of the top DB's in the 2014 draft currently.

Rams should target many CB's in this draft if CF is burnt toast as I truly believe and JJ continue his decline then lets hope we come away with two good ones.
I think we will target the OL, secondary, and lower round LB's. I would bet money that we pick OL, S, or CB with our first two picks, wherever they may be.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have not seen Giilbert play Dix did not impress me at the end of the year in run support he seemed to be trying to get out of the way
I saw a little of that too, I also saw that with McGee last year. Maybe they were trying not to get hurt.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm looking forward to the Pryor workout, he might be more important (S) than picking up another CB

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rams like speed too, and they talked to P. Gaines, J. Gilbert, and J. Verrett who were the top 3 fastest corners at the combine today.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Rams like speed too, and they talked to P. Gaines, J. Gilbert, and J. Verrett who were the top 3 fastest corners at the combine today.

Fisher likes speed at that position. I would love Gilbert.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wouldn't draft a CB before the third.
Fisher looks more focused today than any other time that they showed him, and he has his glasses on.

Fisher and Snead know that we have lost games the last 4 years, just because certain guys in our secondary got targeted.

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm looking forward to the Pryor workout, he might be more important (S) than picking up another CB
Me too, Dix looked great in the drills, BTW, very good hips, looks very fast and smooth.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Me too, Dix looked great in the drills, BTW, very good hips, looks very fast and smooth.

I hate it when work gets in the way of important stuff :rolleyes:

Fisher looks more focused today than any other time that they showed him, and he has his glasses on.

Fisher and Snead know that we have lost games the last 4 years, just because certain guys in our secondary got targeted.

That's true, I just wonder how much of that is because our players suck and how much of it is due to the scheme, and if it's because our players suck it doesn't exactly fill you with confidence in Snisher ability to find CBs anyway.