360-degree view of the Rams' new home in Inglewood

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure if this has been posted already?...Sorry if it has but if not it's pretty cool to see the lay of the land as it sits right now. A lot of open space for what will become the grandest of all NFL stadiums.

Click on the link below.

fma-losangeles-nfl-district.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/visuals/photography/la-me-rams-stadium-pano-20160113-htmlstory.html

RamBill

Legend
Snoop Dogg Excited For Rams to Return to Los Angeles

ET caught up with the “Drop It Like It’s Hot” rapper — and diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan! — at the DIRECTV Super Saturday Night co-hosted by Mark Cuban’s AXS TV pre-Super Bowl 50 event in San Francisco, California, on Saturday, where he shared his thoughts on the soon-to-return Los Angeles Rams. “I love it. I mean, being from Long Beach, California, and an L.A. resident, living in Inglewood, we need this,” he revealed. “The market is so ripe and ready for it. We deserve a sports team and we finally got an NFL football team.”

Watch Snoop Dog Talk Rams in LA

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Had to laugh at the temperature at the top of the paper reading 71 degrees , and its 36 here in southeastern , Pa.
That view was cool to watch, at least it's not going to be another strip mall. Football back in LA !