358 guests online!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... some of these guests are members connected by mobile...

But if you are a guest; JOIN. Do it. We'd love to hear from you.

It's about to get a whole lot of fun around here.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI will record a personal message for the answering machine of everyone who joins this week, so bring a friend with you! :cheers: :wootwoot:

BTW, it's far superior to the Carl Kasell version.

V3

Hall of Fame
"That other site which shall go nameless" has become a cesspool of trolls and/or idiots. People are getting fed up with it so they are finding an alternative. They just haven't taken the time to register.....yet.

I haven't encountered a single douche yet in this place. It's great compared to "that other site which shall go nameless". I have faith the mods here will keep the douche-baggery out of here to retain this site's awesomeness.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
V3 said:
"That other site which shall go nameless" has become a cesspool of trolls and/or idiots. People are getting fed up with it so they are finding an alternative. They just haven't taken the time to register.....yet.

I haven't encountered a single douche yet in this place. It's great compared to "that other site which shall go nameless". I have faith the mods here will keep the douche-baggery out of here to retain this site's awesomeness.

Hope you are talking of the PD now.. :cool:

PhxRam

CGI_Ram said:

Not trying to rain on anyones parade, but trust me when I say that there are a lot less guests then you may think there are.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
PhxRam said:
CGI_Ram said:

Not trying to rain on anyones parade, but trust me when I say that there are a lot less guests then you may think there are.
While that may be true, i still say come on any guest not signed up let you voice be heard.

V3

Hall of Fame
Dagonet said:
V3 said:

Hope you are talking of the PD now.. :cool:

SHHHHH!

It gains strength when you mention it by name.

Fasnacht

UDFA
I was a guest...Now I'm a member. Did not grow up a Rams fan but have had an interest since those amazing GSOT team days...Have always had respect for the team and believe that St. Louis and the organization are high character (at least relatively speaking for NFL locals)...

I have, however, always been a WVU fan and rooted for the Rams when Bulger was in town...I am stoked to see Tavon and Stedman on the Rams together, and through following news for them, I found this forum (which is great) and have learned quite a bit about the team at large. I'll be rooting hard for the Rams this year and in the years to come.

Don't know how they could get any more attention than they have already, but I'll tell you that you have gotten two incredibly talented players who are tough and just go out there and do their jobs.

Stedman Bailey has some of the best hands I've ever seen, and Tavon...well, just wait and see :shock: :bg:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Fasnacht joining the fray:
I was a guest...Now I'm a member. Did not grow up a Rams fan but have had an interest since those amazing GSOT team days...Have always had respect for the team and believe that St. Louis and the organization are high character (at least relatively speaking for NFL locals)...

I have, however, always been a WVU fan and rooted for the Rams when Bulger was in town...I am stoked to see Tavon and Stedman on the Rams together, and through following news for them, I found this forum (which is great) and have learned quite a bit about the team at large. I'll be rooting hard for the Rams this year and in the years to come.

Don't know how they could get any more attention than they have already, but I'll tell you that you have gotten two incredibly talented players who are tough and just go out there and do their jobs.

Stedman Bailey has some of the best hands I've ever seen, and Tavon...well, just wait and see :shock: :bg:
Welcome aboard Fasnacht! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap:

I think you'll like it here even when we don't have WVU players on the team. :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fasnacht said:

Awesome! Welcome!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Fasnacht looking familiar:
Thanks for the welcome guys....can't wait for this season to get started!

Anybody ever tell you that you look just like Clint Eastwood?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:

:lol:

All I hear is this when I look at that pic...

[mp3]http://www.soundboard.com/mediafiles/MTU2NjQzMjQxNTY2OTc_tKQdAuSeU_2bo.mp3[/mp3]

Fasnacht

UDFA
X said:
albefree69 said:

:lol:

All I hear is this when I look at that pic...

[mp3]http://www.soundboard.com/mediafiles/MTU2NjQzMjQxNTY2OTc_tKQdAuSeU_2bo.mp3[/mp3]

HAHAHAHA.....Awesome...