$314 million dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm not arguing they aren't good players.

I'm saying all that money, and nothing to show for it. Now as those FAs are getting older are up with their contracts, w/ seemingly no young guys to immediately take over, that team is closer to rebuild/reload/whatever you wanna call it mode.
Well, I don't think many fans in these parts would turn down back to back division championships and a trip to the SuperBowl.
There's spending dumb, a'la the early 2000s Redskins, and then there's spending wisely. Picking up young ascending players like Ward and Sanders if you want to take the Broncos example, is really the only way to fly. The reason they were able to cash in with Peyton is because they had a solid core on offense and defense. That defense won them games in spite of Tebow, and the line gave him time to catapult balls into the turf every which way.

The Dolphins signed a young ascending star with Suh, but they don't have the core built up. The O-line is a joke, they're dumping skill position guys. They spent to keep the fan base buzzing. Suh will still make plays, but to what end?