30 Years ago today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
My favorite Ram of all time broke the NFL single season rushing record.

dickerson.jpg

good on 'ya Eric. :rockon:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Huge ED fan, was my favorite as well while he played.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Some of the greatest memories and I think the current Rams and Fisher are working on the same recipe. Stout D and devastating running attack. Think of all the great QBs we had

Jim Everett/ Steve Dils/ Steve Bartkowski /Dieter Brock / Jeff Kemp /Vince Ferragamo... (j/k)

This is like the current situation with QBs that are serviceable but not top flight talents. We get a little more talent on the O line and this team will be a tough out regardless of the QB position. If Bradford comes back healthy next year watch out!! Hopefully the Rams pick up a talented QB in the draft that they can groom if Bradford's injury woes continue. As some others have mentioned in other threads this is an exciting time to be a Rams fan!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There were times when it looked like ED was running un-opposed!!:D He would just fly, gliding down field. I hated it when we let him get away. But there was a lot of Crap going on in those days!!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Dude was just poetry in motion there will never be anybody like him.He should have never been traded especially after the final tally of what we got for him.