30 receivers - in detail

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
From 2010-2011 (in no particular order)

Keith Toston
Kenneth Darby
Cadillac Williams
Mike Karney
Nick Miller (one reception)
Donnie Avery
Danario Alexander
Mark Clayton (injured and out of football)
Fendi Onobun
Dominique Curry
Laurent Robinson
Darcy Johnson
Michael Hoomanawanui
Daniel Fells
Mardy Gilyard
Brandon Lloyd (opted to leave)
Billy Bajeman?
Mike Sims-Walker?
Greg Salas?

He NOW has (as receivers)...

Steven Jackson
Daryl Richardson (R)
Isaiah Pead (R)
Danny Amendola
Brandon Gibson
Lance Kendricks (yr 2)
Austin Pettis (yr 2)
Chris Givens (R)
Brian Quick (R)
Matthew Mulligan (1st yr w/Rams)
Mike McNeil (1st yr w/Rams)
Steve Smith (1st yr w/Rams)

I don't think there's any wonder why he's beginning to improve now. It should also come as no surprise as to why Dolamite (and to a lesser extent, Gibby) are the only receivers he's established any kind of trust or chemistry with.

Tough road, Sammy. I hope it starts to level out for you now, man.

Now go get some against New England tomorrow SON!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Wow 30 WR is a lot.

Its no wonder Bradford has struggled at times. He is a cerebral QB. He expects guys to be on a spot when they're supposed to be. He has had 30 different guys trying to get to those spots.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know that a lot of them have failed to do their job, but they are a who's who of generic receivers. That's a lot of turnover for a rookie/sophomore QB. It would be one thing if he came into the league and the line Devaney put together actually played to their potential AND he had a healthy Danario Alexander, Danny Amendola and Brandon Lloyd all on the field together for 2 plus years in the same system. I don't think there would be ANY discussion about Bradford's talents if it had been like that from jump for him.