3 weeks out and Rams haven't had a QB in for a visit...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Interesting.

Only thing I can find is that they met with Cook at his pro day and Lynch at the Combine.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fish and Snead gotta be the sneakiest MFers around. Unfortunately all the smoke in the world can't screen their need for QB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't be the first time a team drafted a guy when the player had no idea it was interested in him....Plus, they have to sell the whole "Keenum is our starter on day one" schtick, so a bidding war doesn't erupt...It might anyway, but they have to try...

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Interesting.

Only thing I can find is that they met with Cook at his pro day and Lynch at the Combine.

The player are usually 3 - 4 weeks before the draft. So, that should be this week some time. However, the Rams have had no place to bring a player in to. Their offices in Agoura Hills should be established this week.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
meant to say "Players Visits" above.......

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Just a guess but I'm thinking it could be because they haven't had much of a facility to work anybody out. What with the move west and all and them currently setting up facilities for their OTA's.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brilliant points guys. Totally forgot that with everything going on. Makes for an interesting offseason.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
We dont know that.

We usually got that info from Jim Thomas who worked at Rams park and saw the guys come in. With the move there is no reporter out there witnessing who is coming and going and the Rams certainty wont give that information out. JT also mentioned in his chat the Rams interviewed 8 QBs at the combine, so they are certainly looking at all options.

25Q86R

UDFA
Haven't they said before that they bring in players that they still have questions about? I think it was in reference to picking someone they didn't have in for a visit and said something like, "There weren't any questions in our minds. We knew if he was there we would take him."

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I also think with respect to the QBs, they will go to them this year. More than ever, they will conduct secret workouts.