3 Things

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Once again, I say, the Seattle 12th man is out of hand and the league will eventually need to address crowd noise.

Rob Ryan is a dolt.

Russell Wilson is the real key to that team,make him pay every time he runs the read option and they will quit running it,otherwise U R Fugged.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Once again, I say, the Seattle 12th man is out of hand and the league will eventually need to address crowd noise.

Rob Ryan is a dolt.

Russell Wilson is the real key to that team,make him pay every time he runs the read option and they will quit running it,otherwise U R Fugged.

That team has 2 keys, Wilson is one, and Earl Thomas is the other. Thomas is the best FS in the NFL. He's very special.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
As to the crowd noise... I see that shit hole reclaimed the record for loudest last night. I also found it interesting that the guys in the booth calling the game made a point to say that nobody ever actually sits in their seats in that stadium. From start to finish, EVERYONE is standing.

I recently learned that Seattle has a soccer team that has an unbelievable fan following and that they pack the stadium for fucking soccer in the same manner you see for the shecock games.

Crazed fans up there. I'm envious of the advantage their fans provide. I think it's incredible... just hate that they are the recipients of it.

Since the NFL stopped calling penalties for too much crowd noise years ago, I doubt they will now start trying to discourage it again. Seems to me that the NFL actually likes the environment at stadiums when they are super loud and dressed in Halloween costumes. I just can't see the NFL doing anything to tone down the noise or "excitement". The Ed Jones Dome employees are the only ones in the entire NFL who actually do that (sadly).

Didn't our punter recently tell us that college stadiums are louder and crazier than the loudest NFL stadiums. ? I see the NFL being more interested in becoming louder than college stadiums... not doing anything at all to tone it down.

Last edited by a moderator:

ausmurp

Starter
We need a FS like Earl Thomas. Hope we get one in the draft. A lot of people are down on HaHa's pass coverage skills, but who knows what happens after combine. I hope we draft him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We need a FS like Earl Thomas. Hope we get one in the draft. A lot of people are down on HaHa's pass coverage skills, but who knows what happens after combine. I hope we draft him.

Wouldn't that be the "Monica Lewinsky" pick? :heh:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Been to a few games and it can be too loud to enjoy at times then again the silence the last time the Rams won there was AWESOME!!

Not all that high on Thomas he gets a lot of hype from the media but just another guy who IMO gets away with shit because of the hype. Wants to show off after making the slightest of plays, like last night cleaning up after one of the LBs was already dragging the RB to the ground. He acted as if he had done something special. I'm sick of that kind of crap and wish the league would do more about that.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As to the crowd noise... I see that shyte hole reclaimed the record for loudest last night. I also found it interesting that the guys in the booth calling the game made a point to say that nobody ever actually sits in their seats in that stadium. From start to finish, EVERYONE is standing.

I recently learned that Seattle has a soccer team that has an unbelievable fan following and that they pack the stadium for freaking soccer in the same manner you see for the shecock games.

Crazed fans up there. I'm envious of the advantage their fans provide. I think it's incredible... just hate that they are the recipients of it.

Since the NFL stopped calling penalties for too much crowd noise years ago, I doubt they will now start trying to discourage it again. Seems to me that the NFL actually likes the environment at stadiums when they are super loud and dressed in Halloween costumes. I just can't see the NFL doing anything to tone down the noise or "excitement". The Ed Jones Dome employees are the only ones in the entire NFL who actually do that (sadly).

Didn't our punter recently tell us that college stadiums are louder and crazier than the loudest NFL stadiums. ? I see the NFL being more interested in becoming louder than college stadiums... not doing anything at all to tone it down.

Dunno, I still think the mass hysteria angle will eventuate in some suits and the old rules may come back ,SO MUCH of the noise factor at college games is concerted and FWIW more controlled not random, pep bands ,scripted cheere, not just FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKYOOOOOUUUUUUUUU at the basest level and if you ever watch the Spartacus series, I see the crowd behavior now gravitating towards outright thuggery, but hey I've beaten this horse enough not gonna steel cage it anyone who don't know where i stand can ask:bigup: