3-team trade heating up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think the Cowboys are nuts to let him go, and to a division rival? No effing way

Unless they truly know he's done and they want a division rival experience it first hand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The one thing that seems to be clear is that WA doesn't view Cousins as a top QB. Are they telling everyone Cousins won't produce without McVey?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
2014 post season he was 34/50 484 yards 4 TD 0 INT and a 126 passer rating and that included the Dez Bryant "no catch"

Game should have never happened against the Packers because the week before the Officials totally screwed the Lions in Dallas by picking up a few flags that were considered outrageous gaffes and the NFL ended up apologizing to the Lion organization. So I was glad for the no catch call, Cowboys should have never been there in the first place.

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
I don't know why the Skins don't just sign Cousins to a long term deal. It's going to cost them more in the long run. I was buying into the 3 way deal.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game should have never happened against the Packers because the week before the Officials totally screwed the Lions in Dallas by picking up a few flags that were considered outrageous gaffes and the NFL ended up apologizing to the Lion organization. So I was glad for the no catch call, Cowboys should have never been there in the first place.
Maybe so but Romo had a pretty great game against Detroit as well throwing for almost 300 yards, 2td and 0 int with a 114 passer rating