3 spots in my fantasy league! Please join!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
It's a 12 person standard league on espn. The draft is THIS SUNDAY at 2:30!

3 spots open.

Reply with your email or message me with it and I'll send you an invite, then sign up quick! :)

We take it seriously so don't be a flake. But we don't take it TOO seriously.

I just really need these 3 spots filled! Even if you're in other leagues. I'm in 3 lol. And you have at least one other ram fan in me! ;)

Ebonemalone

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh yeah, the name is THE REPLACEMENT REFFS and the league motto on the front page is "TD Golden Taint!" ;)

The background photo is of Southpark, when they had an NFL episode, so you know ya got in.

My team is Team RamRod from Supertroopers.

And I thought it would be fun to rename the divisions the "shits" and the "giggles". Lol. Well I thought it was funny

FLramFAN

Rookie
Ebonemalone said:
It's a 12 person standard league on espn. The draft is THIS SUNDAY at 2:30!

3 spots open.

Reply with your email or message me with it and I'll send you an invite, then sign up quick! :)

We take it seriously so don't be a flake. But we don't take it TOO seriously.

I just really need these 3 spots filled! Even if you're in other leagues. I'm in 3 lol. And you have at least one other ram fan in me! ;)

I'd join up, but I've tried to look up your league on ESPN, based upon all the info you provided, for 2:30PM on 8/25 and can't find it.
You can email me at 1tombradford@gmail.com if you still have openings and can figure out how to get me a link to sign up.
Thanks

jjab360

Legend
Actually, I think I found your league, but what's the password to join?

Ebonemalone

Rookie
jjab360 said:
Actually, I think I found your league, but what's the password to join?
My brother might not be able to join tomorrow cuz he's getting back from a trip. So tomorrow I'll send an invite well enough before the draft if he is unable to. Cuz it's the last spot

Ebonemalone

Rookie
FLramFAN said:
Ebonemalone said:
K cool you'll get one in a bit today!

OK, I'm all signed up/in to your league.
Will be at the draft tomorrow.
Thanks.

I'm changing draft time to like 6 or 7 because people are out during the day. Just a heads up!

FLramFAN

Rookie
Ebonemalone said:
FLramFAN said:
Ebonemalone said:

Thanks.

I'm changing draft time to like 6 or 7 because people are out during the day. Just a heads up!

yeah... I see you changed the time. That's 10PM for me. Sorry, I'm out.
Usually, you are far better off to set a league time and leave it. I worked MY day around making sure I could honor the commitment. I do hope you can find someone to fill my spot as it looks like you will now be at least 2 people short.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
FLramFAN said:
Ebonemalone said:
FLramFAN said:
Ebonemalone said:

Thanks.

yeah... I see you changed the time. That's 10PM for me. Sorry, I'm out.
Usually, you are far better off to set a league time and leave it. I worked MY day around making sure I could honor the commitment. I do hope you can find someone to fill my spot as it looks like you will now be at least 2 people short.

Woah woah I didn't see this. You sound pissed, sorry. I changed it cuz thats what everyone wanted to do.