3 points! 3 fucking points boys!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
god i am loving it, drunk as fuck, but the win only tastes even sweeter!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Barrison6 said:
god i am loving it, drunk as fuckkk, but the win only tastes even sweeter!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Likewise! Except I mixed in some purple erkle AND remember it all fuck this was special!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Re: 3 points! 3 freaking points boys!

I just got back from the game. First, it was my first game at the dome. Second , my voice is gone from screaming my arse off. WOW, what a first experience. The place was rocking all night. The defense was just amazing. The bad, well aside from the two TD passes, Bradford was not very good. Too many missed opportunities. Really, not enough running plays. But hard to complain with a win. Heading home in the AM but man was this a great experience. If we could get the offense a few more playmakers we are going to be a very dangerous team. Great win by our team. We better of opened some eyes tonight for sure!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Awesome, dude. :wewt:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

Now when I go to the dome I expect to win. I used to hope to win, but now I expect it.
The D is outstanding hard hitting bunch of outlaws.

Go Rams
I want the 40er's right freaking now.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Yamahopper said:
Now when I go to the dome I expect to win. I used to hope to win, but now I expect it.

Go Rams

Darian Stewart especially. I almost felt sorry for Ryan Williams.

Anyway, when's the last time you've seen so many big hits on a Rams defensive unit? Because I sure as hell haven't.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame

190-feels-good-man.jpg

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
BatteringRambo said:
Barrison6 said:
god i am loving it, drunk as fuckkk, but the win only tastes even sweeter!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Likewise! Except I mixed in some purple erkle AND remember it all fuck this was special!
Dude! You had some purple erkle & didn't share? Fucking bogart!!
Just kidding. We were blazing some OG Kush over at this old mans pad.
Medicinal of course.
What a great game.

GO RAMS!!!!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

Memento said:
Yamahopper said:

Go Rams

Anyway, when's the last time you've seen so many big hits on a Rams defensive unit? Because I sure as hell haven't.

Even when the Rams had the super bowl quality defenses they didn't hit like this. Mid 70"s they would flat put the wood on people tho. That would be as close of comparable As I can think of.
I sit at the edge of the upper deck and I heard Stew's hit.

bluecoconuts

Legend
He just about knocked him cold. His hand kind of flopped and he didn't move after that. It was a crazy hit, props to him for getting up though, I thought for sure they'd need a stretcher.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Yamahopper said:
Memento said:
Yamahopper said:

Go Rams

Even when the Rams had the super bowl quality defenses they didn't hit like this. Mid 70"s they would flat put the wood on people tho. That would be as close of comparable As I can think of.
I sit at the edge of the upper deck and I heard Stew's hit.
I truly hope...not regarding Mikell's injury, that this regime can see what Stewart can do. He IS a play-maker on a defense that now has a few play-makers, but you can NEVER have too many. The injury has set him back...but Dahl playing over him...ABSURD. Anyone see the play that should have been a TD for the Cards? C. Dahl bit on a 5 yd pass that was covered by a LB, only to let a WR run right by him. Why the fuck would you choose to come up on a play that is not even a first down, only to give up a potential TD? Fucking ridiculous, and probably the crux of his high(low)lights. BAD decisions, and nobody can convince me that THAT was his responsibility in a zone coverage. It's always the deep third, or half.

To knock a guy out without hitting him in the head...WOW. Big fucking hit. Awesome, Stewie.

Dear Coach Fisher,

Please watch game tape from last year, or just from the last game. Pay special attention to your team's third leading tackler last year. His name is Darian Stewart, and he made 3 extraordinary plays in his limited time vs. Zona. He made more plays overall, but 3, close, or game changing type plays. Jeff, this is one thing that I don't understand at this point. If he is healthy...PLAY him. Stop fucking around. I know that YOU know, what the fuck I am talking about. Whatever point you were trying to make is over. Do you think Marshawn would have scored on that play Sunday if Darian was there instead of Dahl? The Seafucks may have scored on that drive, but not on that play. Stewart wouldn't have allowed it. Wake up Fish.

That's all I have to say.

Later.

Out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

DR RAM said:
I truly hope...not regarding Mikell's injury, that this regime can see what Stewart can do. He IS a play-maker on a defense that now has a few play-makers, but you can NEVER have too many. The injury has set him back...but Dahl playing over him...ABSURD. Anyone see the play that should have been a TD for the Cards? C. Dahl bit on a 5 yd pass that was covered by a LB, only to let a WR run right by him. Why the fuck would you choose to come up on a play that is not even a first down, only to give up a potential TD? Fucking ridiculous, and probably the crux of his high(low)lights. BAD decisions, and nobody can convince me that THAT was his responsibility in a zone coverage. It's always the deep third, or half.

To knock a guy out without hitting him in the head...WOW. Big fucking hit. Awesome, Stewie.

Dear Coach Fisher,

Please watch game tape from last year, or just from the last game. Pay special attention to your team's third leading tackler last year. His name is Darian Stewart, and he made 3 extraordinary plays in his limited time vs. Zona. He made more plays overall, but 3, close, or game changing type plays. Jeff, this is one thing that I don't understand at this point. If he is healthy...PLAY him. Stop fucking around. I know that YOU know, what the fuck I am talking about. Whatever point you were trying to make is over. Do you think Marshawn would have scored on that play Sunday if Darian was there instead of Dahl? The Seafucks may have scored on that drive, but not on that play. Stewart wouldn't have allowed it. Wake up Fish.

Later.

Out.

I must say that Stewart impressed me in this game. It's a shame that Mikell was injured, but I don't think he or Dahl are going to be on the team next year. I truly believe that the Rams will take a ball-hawking free safety (Tony Jefferson or Eric Reid would be my choices) with a high pick next year. Add in a dominant outside linebacker, and the defense could be one of the best in the NFL.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well not to piss on anyones campfires here, but the big hit with the shoulder and NOT wrapping up COST us at least two critical third down stops last night and COULD have bee THE DIFFERENCE.

Big spectacular hits don't win games and I would rather Stewart routinely made good tackles and we get w's.

Wrap em up is going to be whatStewart hears about that hit in film breakdown this week.

But yeah I love the tough attitude .
Heard from Chris Long in post game interview ,"we wanted them to get the ball back " because they wanted to go out and sack Kolb some more. THAT was what I loved.

I honestly was more comfortable when we were on defense last night . Haven't fealt that way about a defense since Lawrence Taylor played for the Giants and the Cards were in St. Louis , When the Cards would play the Giants I preferred to keep THEIR defense off the field, at least when we were on defense we weren't losing players.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Memento said:
DR RAM said:
I truly hope...not regarding Mikell's injury, that this regime can see what Stewart can do. He IS a play-maker on a defense that now has a few play-makers, but you can NEVER have too many. The injury has set him back...but Dahl playing over him...ABSURD. Anyone see the play that should have been a TD for the Cards? C. Dahl bit on a 5 yd pass that was covered by a LB, only to let a WR run right by him. Why the freak would you choose to come up on a play that is not even a first down, only to give up a potential TD? freaking ridiculous, and probably the crux of his high(low)lights. BAD decisions, and nobody can convince me that THAT was his responsibility in a zone coverage. It's always the deep third, or half.

To knock a guy out without hitting him in the head...WOW. Big freaking hit. Awesome, Stewie.

Dear Coach Fisher,

Please watch game tape from last year, or just from the last game. Pay special attention to your team's third leading tackler last year. His name is Darian Stewart, and he made 3 extraordinary plays in his limited time vs. Zona. He made more plays overall, but 3, close, or game changing type plays. Jeff, this is one thing that I don't understand at this point. If he is healthy...PLAY him. Stop freaking around. I know that YOU know, what the freak I am talking about. Whatever point you were trying to make is over. Do you think Marshawn would have scored on that play Sunday if Darian was there instead of Dahl? The Seafucks may have scored on that drive, but not on that play. Stewart wouldn't have allowed it. Wake up Fish.

Later.

Out.

I must say that Stewart impressed me in this game. It's a shame that Mikell was injured, but I don't think he or Dahl are going to be on the team next year. I truly believe that the Rams will take a ball-hawking free safety (Tony Jefferson or Eric Reid would be my choices) with a high pick next year. Add in a dominant outside linebacker, and the defense could be one of the best in the NFL.
I agree. I've pretty much been thinking that this is likely Mikell's last year here. Not that he's played all that terribly, but he makes too much money. If the Rams had drafted a safety to begin with, I don't think he would have made the team this, but fortunately for him we are pretty thin there and need all the help we can get. I think the Rams will probably either sign a safety or draft one in the first couple of rounds, they'll cut Dahl and Mikell and go with Stewart, the new guy and one or two of the rookie FA we signed this year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well I think I would tone down the letter there Doc. :lmao:

But yeah... Darian makes receivers arms a little shorter. I'd like to see him in there more. I have to say though - he does need to wrap up more at times.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thordaddy said:
Well not to piss on anyones campfires here, but the big hit with the shoulder and NOT wrapping up COST us at least two critical third down stops last night and COULD have bee THE DIFFERENCE.

Big spectacular hits don't win games and I would rather Stewart routinely made good tackles and we get w's.

Wrap em up is going to be whatStewart hears about that hit in film breakdown this week.

Heard from Chris Long in post game interview ,"we wanted them to get the ball back " because they wanted to go out and sack Kolb some more. THAT was what I loved.

I honestly was more comfortable when we were on defense last night . Haven't fealt that way about a defense since Lawrence Taylor played for the Giants and the Cards were in St. Louis , When the Cards would play the Giants I preferred to keep THEIR defense off the field, at least when we were on defense we weren't losing players.
Thordaddy, I don't disagree about wrapping up, and he will hear about it, but my point is that he is in the position to make plays, Dahl isn't, and Dahl misses tackles too. Stewart isn't the best safety in the league, but IMO, he is way better than Dahl.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy, I don't disagree about wrapping up, and he will hear about it, but my point is that he is in the position to make plays, Dahl isn't, and Dahl misses tackles too. Stewart isn't the best safety in the league, but IMO, he is way better than Dahl.

yep

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That's awesome, the game was a beatdown. I love these sack fests. The last one was the Charger game.

Media folk need to lay the hell off Bradford. So what if he completed 7 of 21? Doesn't mean shit. He also got 2 TDs. Does it really matter?

Shut up.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:

Well Doc, I UNDERSTAND whyyou like Stewart ,I like him too, BUT JMO Fisher a.) isn't prone to playing inferior players to "prove a point" and 2.) knows safety play like he'd been one.

I think a hitter like Stewart sandwiched between our damn fine corners is afforadable,but if he isn't playing within the assigned duties of the defense to suit Fisher whadayagonna do?

Anyway when Jeff replies ,and I've heard he answers ALL his mail , post it please ,I need a few new curse words , all mine are old tired ass white man shit :tooth: