3 out of 4 Starting D-Line men Out....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I mean... seriously. I was at the game, and at the Anthem, I could see Quinn was in street clothes. Looking deeper, I could not see Brockers or Hayes.

At the end of the day... It was a SHOCKING development. THREE!!!! out of our FOUR!!! Starting defensive linemen were OUT!!!!!! Even though they were all on the Injury Report, we didn't expect ALL 3 to actually be out!!!!!

As soon as I realized this I stated to my friends and Fam surrounding me that we were....ummm...FUCKED!!!!

We were screwed from the get go guys. Our Strongest unit hamstringed by 75%.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I mean... seriously. I was at the game, and at the Anthem, I could see Quinn was in street clothes. Looking deeper, I could not see Brockers or Hayes.

At the end of the day... It was a SHOCKING development. THREE!!!! out of our FOUR!!! Starting defensive linemen were OUT!!!!!! Even though they were all on the Injury Report, we didn't expect ALL 3 to actually be out!!!!!

As soon as I realized this I stated to my friends and Fam surrounding me that we were....ummm...freaked!!!!

We were screwed from the get go guys. Our Strongest unit hamstringed by 75%.

There's no doubt that hurt. But still, after a rough first quarter, our D gave up only 3 points until the ill-advised fake punt put their backs to the wall late in the 4th quarter. Having those guys would have made a positive difference for sure, and could have even helped swing the turnover battle more in our favor. Still, even without them, the game was there for the taking if the offense doesn't commit back breaking turnovers.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed! We still had a shot! BUT!!! with them, or lets say at least TWO of them, we would have weathered the storm. Would we have given up 200 Rushing yards????

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree. When I heard that, I knew we were fucked. We can win with Donald + Brockers or Donald + Quinn. We can't win with just Donald. Our back-7 is too undersized. We need our DL healthy.

By win, I mean play quality defense. We still could have won today if we had played perfect football.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I think this game showed the value of Brockers to this team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just wish one of Brockers or Quinn could have sucked it up and played.

Maybe fisher wanted them to be closer to 100% for the lions game. In the scheme of things losing to the bills is better than losing to the lions or giants. Apart from their record, losing to an afc team means little to their conference standing. Want to beat the NFC teams much more.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am deflated. Supposedly our back up Dline could start elsewhere, which I call BS on now. THIS was a fatal flaw, allowing McCoy to gallup for like 150 yards approx in the first half. Without that trampling of our defense, the Bills may not have scored anything but FG's

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Minni is missing their starting QB, RB and LT, yet they are 5-0. Game was winnable-Fisher blew it.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Minni is missing their starting QB, RB and LT, yet they are 5-0. Game was winnable-Fisher blew it.

Well, their Back up QB is on par with their starter. Missing 3/4 of your D-line starters and getting gashed for 200+ rushing yards lost us the game IMHO. Was the game still winnable? Sure! Did the injuries kill us? Yup. Then losing Wichmann first series of the game and Tru at the end.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Being without those players certainly hurts big time.

Part of me looks at the game in its entirety and feels like we just lost a close battle. We were right there. Back and forth... Despite being short handed in one unit. That's a good thing.

The other part of me knows the best teams overcome and we didn't.

The margin of error on the scoreboard is always too tight with this team. We HAVE to find a way to change that.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it was more about our undersized LBers being out of position and being caught up in traffic . Plus I saw a lot of bad angles from our DB ' s .

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I think it was more about our undersized LBers being out of position and being caught up in traffic . Plus I saw a lot of bad angles from our DB ' s .

I agree with that for sure, as far as being out of position. I think it was the 3rd and 19 on their first drive and right before the snap tree pulled over towards the slot receiver position. I litterally gasped. I saw 4 D-linemen, 25 yds of open space...and Mo sitting back in never never land. Could see the coming run a mile away and sure enough. At the end of the day we can MMQB wether that play happens with Quinn and Brockers in there, I sure don't know the answer..LOL

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'd like to know the extent of the injuries to these three and when they will be back.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
All I wann know is wtf do we do If trus injury is a long one. Sign cromartie or another vet? Bring up p squad guys and have EJ Troy and a rookie? Scary to think about TRU was playing well

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
I'd like to know the extent of the injuries to these three and when they will be back.
In fishers presser last night he said they all were willing to play so I'm assuming it can't be too terrible...he just wanted to be safer than sorry. So whatever that may mean in regards to seriousness of injury

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In fishers presser last night he said they all were willing to play so I'm assuming it can't be too terrible...he just wanted to be safer than sorry. So whatever that may mean in regards to seriousness of injury
Then play them . Whatever it takes to win the game . Fisher's crap is getting old .

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thx 44, I'm with Fisher then, I'd rather they sit out a game and get fully healed than risk losing them for the rest of the season. Reallyl going to need them. Its good that the backups got some good playing time.