3 NFL games in London next season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I do not support NFL expansion into Europe. The problematic logistics are obvious and everyone knows this.
Seattle to Miami is 3,389 miles and that's too far. Anything beyond that and you're just kidding yourself that putting a team in Europe is reasonable....UNLESS all you look at is the revenue generated of course :whistle:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The NFL has to build one of these first if they plan on putting team(s) in Europe to compete with the US teams.
th
th

I think even tho teams and players say they like coming to London to play, really there just saying that to satisfi the media, personally I think they hate it and see the nfl as Americas game , which it is. But the fact is the games sell out straight away and makes a shit load of money. The thing that bothers me is when someone questions my loyalty to my team because of where I live. I'm not just speaking for myself when I say I bleed blue and gold. When the Rams loose I feel depressed for the rest of the day and we've been through some hard times. But a Rams fan is a Rams fan no matter what country they live in. I really have got to stop posting on this site when I'm drunk cheerio I need a cup of tea and a crumpet.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ireland has an American football league that they support, but a global Alpha++ (there are only two in the world, the other being New York) doesn't know football and it shouldn't be played there? That's ridiculous.

I think that travel needs to be faster before we even think about sticking a team there (a new better turbojet, similar to the Concorde?), along as other logistical reasons, but there's no reason why the NFL shouldn't play a game or two there each season.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Just stupid...

Goodell keeps trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

The further dilution of talent, alone, is reason enough to stop further expansion.

Then there's the insane travel issues for any team based in Europe...

Well said. I couldn't agree more. The fact that both teams have a bye the next week due to the travel should tell you that it's ludicrous.