3 - Frank Corral days left until the draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
frank-corral.jpg

Never understood why there weren't more guys who could punt AND kick.

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They all do.. None specialize in both.
I know that's how it is, I just don't know why. If you can kick field goals, which I think is the harder of the two, I would think punting wouldn't be all that much more involved. And it's not like kickers/punters have anything else to do. They have hours upon hours to just kick the ball.

SierraRam

Recreational User
images
Let's start an hour countdown :rolleyes:. Isn't 4 days anyway?
images
91 or so hours to go...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm still waiting for a QB who can throw with both arms(not at the same time :LOL:) ....
Ambidextrous-style.
It would get QB's out of trouble quite often when chased from the pocket and when under duress. I can do it because i've got a little bit of awesome sauce in my blood.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm still waiting for a QB who can throw with both arms(not at the same time :LOL:) ....
Ambidextrous-style.
It would get QB's out of trouble quite often when chased from the pocket and when under duress. I can do it because i've got a little bit of awesome sauce in my blood.

I've seen Warner do it multiple times while he was in Arizona. If they were coming from the right, he'd throw with his left. Its tough to sack a guy that can do that.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I've seen Warner do it multiple times while he was in Arizona. If they were coming from the right, he'd throw with his left. Its tough to sack a guy that can do that.
Are you kidding me? Never heard of this! Proof or it never happened!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well, then its 86 Illinois Mike hours till the draft

Hoomanawanui_Michael.jpg

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The last guy to punt and kick in the NFL was Steve Little and that didn't work out well! 1st' round pick for STL Cardinals who ended up cut after a tough couple years and died in a car accident the same day he was cut. Sad!