2nd Round | Pick 57, Rams select: T Rob Havenstein

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
CEBN1ctVEAAY2AF.jpg
My new avatar

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I mainly watched what he did against Neb. and Gregory. Seemed to swallow R.Gregory up everytime he was lined up with him

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mainly watched what he did against Neb. and Gregory. Seemed to swallow R.Gregory up everytime he was lined up with him
Truthfully speaking he seemed to swallow up every guy that lined up against him in all those videos. Sometimes even multiple guys. Initially was indifferent about Havenstein as I didn't know who he was...than I admittedly didn't like the pick based off write-ups I saw circulating..now a few days later I think Havenstein was a great pick. True mauler, will blast open running lanes, and better than advertised against the pass. His blocking looks ugly but the results are positive. Melvin Gordon loved to run behind this guy and so will Todd Gurley

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Truthfully speaking he seemed to swallow up every guy that lined up against him in all those videos. Sometimes even multiple guys. Initially was indifferent about Havenstein as I didn't know who he was...than I admittedly didn't like the pick based off write-ups I saw circulating..now a few days later I think Havenstein was a great pick. True mauler, will blast open running lanes, and better than advertised against the pass. His blocking looks ugly but the results are positive. Melvin Gordon loved to run behind this guy and so will Todd Gurley
After Scherrf ... there was really no OL I was in love with in the 1st Rd. .... or actually any rd. I just wanted them to address the OL .. and that they did. And ... I have always liked OL from both Iowa and Wisc. ..... so I'm good with what they have done. They picked guys with LOTS of experience, BIG MAULERS and smart.

Yeah ... we will have some growing pains ... but at least we are growing. .... not getting old and falling apart anymore.