2day's News, Nuggets & Notes @ Noon WITH RAMS ON DEMAND Link

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: 2day's News, Nuggets & Notes @ Noon WITH RAMS ON DEMAND

Pimpin' my YouTube channel - Nice! Thanks man!

This was a good idea of yours - this noon segment. Can't say I've seen anyone else do anything like it. And I think you're doing a fine job of bringing respectability back to Bleacher Report. Keep up the good work. Now I'll leave the floor open for whoever's dying to post that famous Winston Wolf quote. :neh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

X said:

This was a good idea of yours - this noon segment. Can't say I've seen anyone else do anything like it. And I think you're doing a fine job of bringing respectability back to Bleacher Report. Keep up the good work. Now I'll leave the floor open for whoever's dying to post that famous Winston Wolf quote. :neh:

I'll second that. Oooh... and is it, "You think you can keep your spurs from jinglin' and janglin'?" Did I win? :7up:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

RamFan503 said:
X said:

I'll second that. Oooh... and is it, "You think you can keep your spurs from jinglin' and janglin'?" Did I win? :7up:
Nope. Not that one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Nope. Not that one.

Damn! Sure wish I could solve that problem.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

X said:

Thanks X. I did it for you guys. I could have picked a couple other 2011 Rams highlight videos but did not think twice about supporting you due to its' quality as well as the support you have also shown me. :)

I REALLY appreciate the feedback on the noon segment. I have received some great feedback from people who are busy who have been grateful to have somewhere they can go to at the same place and time each day to get a quick rundown of all major Rams headlines with some brief analysis.

Your words mean a ton to me X. Thanks for the words re: BR and what you feel I am doing there. May sound sily, but it truly made my day.

Have a good one, X!