24 Trung Canidate days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
trung_canidate_photofile.jpg

Well it was either him or Pead.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
trung_canidate_photofile.jpg

Well it was either him or Pead.

I guess I'm in a small minority that don't have a problem with Trung, he WAS the guy who had the monster rushing day against the Jets that spawned the infamous "finesse that" from the Mad One,and but for a HAS that wouldn't heal IMO would have collected easily 5,000 yards over his career.
Was it a mistake to draft him? ardunno, he started three games for us in Marshal's absence was thought to be fumble prone but was only slightly more so than average,I think he probably got no more welcome from Faulk than Jackson did,Marshal was as jealous of the ball as SJ when it came to carries.

He didn't ask to be picked 31 if he'd been picked 62 IMO he'd have been better off and probably so would we have, but players are consistently blamed for where they GOT picked because someone else might have thought they were better than they were or the other choices were no fit anyway. It's happening to Sam and now to a lesser but soon to be greater extent to Tavon if he doesn't have a monster year.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I woulda went with Ron Bartell personally. Much better feelings about him than those two.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

Only player to run down Jamaal Charles that I can remember. High underrated speed. I really liked Bartell.

Oh Ronnie B.
Had it not been for that damn neck injury, who knows what could have been.
I'm convinced the guy had the chops to be a #1 corner. He didn't pick off passes, but had great coverage skills. But I was wearing some seriously blue and gold tinted glasses during the De'Spags days.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The choice should easily be Bartell. He and Atogwe both had really solid careers. If you combined Bartell's coverage with Atogwe's penchant for turnovers, you'd have an elite secondary player. It's just that Bartell had hands of brick and Atogwe blew way too many coverages for a secondary player.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
24 is such a small number!!! It's getting close!!!