• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Take a load off ED. Your record is safe for another year......

eric_dickerson1.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOhMreGWvcU[/youtube]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had to putt this one on here too because I love the highlight of him running over lott. I still remember watching that happen live... my neighbors at the time probably remember too due to the insane screaming that I let out right after.

God I wish I could erase the part were he played for the colts though. To this day, john shaw would not be safe walking in a dark alley with me because of this alone... and when I say not safe... think Quentin Tarantino movie style.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4RmxOveTNA[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
9 yards short, eh?

How pissed is Peterson right now?
"Naw, I ain't mad (FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). It's all good."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
AP was a class act coming up short.

But I'm a little pissed at the media drivel and comments by fans "that AP is the best ever".

In particular, last night on twitter, Mr. Ganaway (our #4 back) pretty much crowned AP god. "The most complete running back to ever touch a football"... etc.

HELLO short attention span society:

(1) Dickerson was pretty damn good when he got his 2105. Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean he wasn't just as incredible as players today.

(2) There once was a man named Marshall Faulk who played football, in St. Louis, Mr. Ganaway. He once surpassed 2,429 total yds in a season, compared to "the best ever's" 2,314 yds of 2012.

(3) In fact, Marshall Faulk surpassed 2,000 total yds 4 years in a row.

AP is the best running back of recent years. He's amazing. Incredible.

But; STOP IT. He's not the best ever. He might be among the best ever, but STOP IT. Mr. Ganaway, you, like many others, just don't know the history of football. So STOP IT!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
CGI_Ram said:

But I'm a little pissed at the media drivel and comments by fans "that AP is the best ever".

In particular, last night on twitter, Mr. Ganaway (our #4 back) pretty much crowned AP god. "The most complete running back to ever touch a football"... etc.

(1) Dickerson was pretty damn good when he got his 2105. Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean he wasn't just as incredible as players today.

(2) There once was a man named Marshall Faulk who played football, in St. Louis, Mr. Ganaway. He once surpassed 2,429 total yds in a season, compared to "the best ever's" 2,314 yds of 2012.

But; STOP IT. He's not the best ever. He might be among the best ever, but STOP IT. Mr. Ganaway, you, like many others, just don't know the history of football. So STOP IT!

tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

35mz3r.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
CGI_Ram said:

Media ruins everything.

Back in the mid 2000s I was sick of hearing about Peyton Manning.

Robert Griffin III, Peterson, Favre, etc...just shut up.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm thinking the 2105 may stand for a very long time. So many teams using multiple backs and all the pass happy Os of the NFL. ED may never see his record broken in his lifetime.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
CGI_Ram said:

For Peterson to be considered the best, he'd need to get to 2000 yards again, even if he doesn't break ED's record.