21. Rams- Ranked on Uniforms coolness lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh... And the Seapidgeons uniforms better than ours? Puhlease!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I think younger guys just like the darker colors. Always loved the yellow pants with the white jerseys, ala SB XIV. Still flippin' amazes me that the Showgirl, and Dumb and Dumber, changed the uniforms after we win the Super Bowl. Seriously :wtf:

Could obviously be a function of what I grew up with. In any case, whatever the players want is cool with me, but PLEASE get rid of that stupid f'n collar. I HATE that.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
They have a very strange idea of what looks good in that article!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If we would just go back to what is now considered our Throwbacks... We'd be #1 AGAIN.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I wasn't a big fan of the gold pants. Especially seeing 300+ lineman's sweaty butts through them! I love the white on white look and to be honest, would love it if they went back to old blue and white. I don't care what anyone says, the Rams helmets with the horns are the absolute best in football.